HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, you forgot to put what size sprockets you run, and what brand of chain you have. Plus could you pleas list where you bought each item so i can duplicate the purchase if i feel the need. How many pleats are in your seat. How often do you change said ATF. How much fuel do you use to purge, What color were those zip ties. I need to know.

I got called out on my sig when I was a noob, realized it was a bit much, and then I decided I'd put my bike specs and what not in the proper section in my "profile". This way if you are interested in how many balls are in my carrier bearings....... You can have a quick easy reference.

And +1 for more T and A in sigs, I mean, seriously

Why not put a limit on words for a sig like other sites do. Mabey get lee to do it.

Now that I know we can Iam gonna hit Loco up as soon as he gets back from vaca and have him get on that..

I got called out on my sig when I was a noob, realized it was a bit much, and then I decided I'd put my bike specs and what not in the proper section in my "profile". This way if you are interested in how many balls are in my carrier bearings....... You can have a quick easy reference.

And +1 for more T and A in sigs, I mean, seriously

I hope with your sig your trying to make a point also.. Damn thats a big pic..

Anyways I agree with all thats been said, its retarded some of the crap people list.

Whats funny is before I seen this thread I was going along and scrolled through Daj's new beaut and was thinking "damn this is a long sig, who is this asshole".. Scroll up and its Dave, iam like WTF.. Start reading it and about fell outta my chair.. Shits super funny.. Like I said, this with be one of Loco's first projects when he returns..

RIPPEN

You mean you wouldn't like this as a signature banner :confused:

BigSig.jpg

:biggrin:

I agree that some people need to shorten their signatures, like a fill page is a big too much. I remember when I first started posting on here and I would keep adding to my signature. Finally thought to myself, what the hell I'll just put the year of the bike. If anyone wants to know whats done, they can PM me or whatever.

It's Friday, I'm on my soap box....and venting.

Am I the only one that is tired of looking at FULL SCREEN size signature pics....as in I have to scroll a whole page just to get PAST someone's signature pic?

I've long ago disabled the signatures, what pisses me off even more are persons who reply to posts in the images section and then quote all the pictures of the original poster and say "nice bike"

Most of the time I'm travelling in China, spend a lot of time at airports etc and operate on a cell phone connection.

Obviously not the best idea to be browsing the images section when on a weak connection, but still, pisses me off no end.

The End

I haven't the faintest idea what your talking about Jamey... :ninja:

Your sig just seemed to be a bit bigger today than I remeberd it so I didn't know if you blew it up for this topic-lol

I have had a long week so iam probably just seein shit.. :confused:

RIPPEN

Anyways I agree with all thats been said, its retarded some of the crap people list.

Whats funny is before I seen this thread I was going along and scrolled through Daj's new beaut and was thinking "damn this is a long sig, who is this asshole".. Scroll up and its Dave, iam like WTF.. Start reading it and about fell outta my chair.. Shits super funny..

RIPPEN

haha, same. i was like," who is this tool"?lol then i saw this thread, made me crack me up even more. thanks for the entertainment daj! :thumbsup:

side note: if my sig is too big just say somethin. no offence will be taken.