Just say how old they are or something.

Compression?

What ratio mix do you run?

Coolant?

Gear Oil?

I'm 2 for 4 on that.

Ratio is 28:1 with supert and m1 meth.

Gear oil is ATF Type F.

I did forget to mention 180PSI and straight water for coolant.

Dammit.....

No?

This is my old sig, but that was about 5 months ago:

BansheeSig-1-2.jpg

If you saw anything bigger, I was editing it at the time and trying to shrink it down to fit.

If I put something new in, I edit it about 10 times in a row until it's down in size.

Thats your old pic. I do agree with you there. But I do recall a nice long list of mods that you or someone did to your bike. And now you have SHORTEN YOUR SIGNATURES in you sig.

Thats your old pic. I do agree with you there. But I do recall a nice long list of mods that you or someone did to your bike. And now you have SHORTEN YOUR SIGNATURES in you sig.

My list was no longer than 3 lines...it wasn't a list that had 1 item per line. It was more of a sentence.

What the hell is your problem? Either way I agree, shortened mine, and ask others do the same.

I am the only one that modded my bike, no one else has.

278 or whoever has by far the longest one I have ever seen in my life. I see no point in you pursuing this argument. Mine has never been one of the longest, you are mistaken.

EDIT-

Mine has NEVER been bigger than yours is now.

My list was no longer than 3 lines...it wasn't a list that had 1 item per line. It was more of a sentence.

What the hell is your problem? Either way I agree, shortened mine, and ask others do the same.

I am the only one that modded my bike, no one else has.

278 or whoever has by far the longest one I have ever seen in my life. I see no point in you pursuing this argument. Mine has never been one of the longest, you are mistaken.

EDIT-

Mine has NEVER been bigger than yours is now.

LOL i would never tell somone they have a bigger one than me! Dajo has started a war.

I wish I could say it was long as other peoples, but I dont even have that much done.

You have a nice day too, and goodluck in this quest to shorten sigs.

I never said your sig was bigger than everyones.

And thank you for also telling me to have a nice day. I know I will.

I never said your sig was bigger than everyones.

And thank you for also telling me to have a nice day. I know I will.

Sorry, I'll try and keep mine down...

I don't mean to argue with ya, I think you guys have a very valid point here, and I'm more than willing to cut mine down to "x" limit. I can see where long signatures can be annoying, and I think Daves new sig should be case and point, lol...

Most forums have signature limits, and code restrictions, etc... maybe Lee should impose one? (Like Savage said.)

I know other people will say "Oh, well you can turn off viewing peoples signatures off just do that." But you can also put all of this signature information in your personal profile!