HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Friday, I'm on my soap box....and venting.

Am I the only one that is tired of looking at FULL SCREEN size signature pics....as in I have to scroll a whole page just to get PAST someone's signature pic?

Nope.. not the only one...

That and the mile long list of mods that inlclude Parking brake block off, stainless brake lines, braided throttle cable, Renthal bars, Scott grips, FOX bar pad..... you get the idea.

Its annoying, I agree. If I cared to see a wallpaper size pic of your ride, and cared what color your fuckin hand grips where I would ask...

I think its funny when they go into detail about the parking brake block off plate.. lol " Billet anodized red with skulls and flames with a 10 degree tapper to the top side edge to minimize excess brake dust" LOL

Not an actual quote from someone.. just taking it to the extreme.. lol

I think its funny when they go into detail about the parking brake block off plate.. lol " Billet anodized red with skulls and flames with a 10 degree tapper to the top side edge to minimize excess brake dust" LOL

lol... thats funny shit. There is a lot of stuff in the signatures that annoy me like that...

Agreed. It's cool if people wanna post what they have and all that but why not just keep it in a paragraph form like some others? When it's just single file all the way down the page and i have to scroll my mouse wheel five times to get past one sig,it tends to get annoying.Be real here...who actually sits and reads all that crap anyways? Same thing with the huge ass sig pics.C'mon guys,tone it down a bit..

There is a few peoples sigs that are just LOADED with this crap and I want to post them soo bad.. lol

But.. I wont be too big of dick today.. lol

be a dick and post em up.

this is the roost room.

i will start. that michael jackson fella.

i find all of the sig's he has ever used are just down right god damn annoying.

Edited by Hilarious

Wow. I've been thinking this for a long time, but just kept my mouth shut, cause I'm kinda one of the new guys on here. I can see having pics or links. But some of these sigs are completely outta control. I hate whenever someone makes a list of shit for every single part on their bike. I used to have a small list of what was done to my motor, but it annoyed my so much that I erased it. There's someone on here right now, that has a list so fucking long, that it all doesn't fit in my 21" computer monitor. That's rediculous. Nothing's wrong with something like:

(Inserting a 600x200 picture here)

2001 Banshee

535 Cheetah PV

I just so happened to come across this one.

Current 05 Banshee Build......

Engine --- 4 mil longrod (115mm) hotrods crank with max load bearing and extra welds / aggressive F.A.S.T. dune port to match 4 mil / port match transfers and epoxy case/ 795 series pistons (64mm) / cut 20 cc domes in noss machine cool head / 35mm PWK's with pods / VF3's / T-5's / +4 timing advance / shift star mod with easy spring / billet water impellar / K&N Pod Filters

Suspension --- +2+1 chromoly a-arms / + 4 chromoly round housing style carrier swingarm with lonestar carrier / G-Force adjustable axle / Elka Dune Edition shocks

Tires/Gearing --- 20x10x10 9 paddle hauler extremes on Black ITP Pro Series 3+5 offset / 21x7x10 buffed mowhawks on Black ITP Pro Series 3+2 offset / 14 tooth front / 41 tooth rear / 21x12x8 9 paddle hauler for drag

Apperance --- Gloss black powder coated frame, a-arms, swing arm, and small parts / gloss red powder coated wheel hubs, sprocket hub, brake hub / Red fullbores / black rims / torch lights

Jetting --- guestimate is 160 mains / 48 piolts / CEL Needle on 3rd clip / 0-400ft asl

Misc --- R-6 led taillight / pro armor teather / allen bolt kit for both sides / Pro taper bars (Windham bend with 1/2" risers) / Eliminated kill/light switch / tusk red breather hose / black gripper seat cover / cascade thumb throttle extender / RIS Design Black Grab Bar / Gripper seat cover / Black Kevlar brake lines / 4 billet front brake line clamps / 2 Chrome rear brake line clamps / Dual feed Modded Stock Petcock

I just so happened to come across this one.

Current 05 Banshee Build......

Engine --- 4 mil longrod (115mm) hotrods crank with max load bearing and extra welds / aggressive F.A.S.T. dune port to match 4 mil / port match transfers and epoxy case/ 795 series pistons (64mm) / cut 20 cc domes in noss machine cool head / 35mm PWK's with pods / VF3's / T-5's / +4 timing advance / shift star mod with easy spring / billet water impellar / K&N Pod Filters

Suspension --- +2+1 chromoly a-arms / + 4 chromoly round housing style carrier swingarm with lonestar carrier / G-Force adjustable axle / Elka Dune Edition shocks

Tires/Gearing --- 20x10x10 9 paddle hauler extremes on Black ITP Pro Series 3+5 offset / 21x7x10 buffed mowhawks on Black ITP Pro Series 3+2 offset / 14 tooth front / 41 tooth rear / 21x12x8 9 paddle hauler for drag

Apperance --- Gloss black powder coated frame, a-arms, swing arm, and small parts / gloss red powder coated wheel hubs, sprocket hub, brake hub / Red fullbores / black rims / torch lights

Jetting --- guestimate is 160 mains / 48 piolts / CEL Needle on 3rd clip / 0-400ft asl

Misc --- R-6 led taillight / pro armor teather / allen bolt kit for both sides / Pro taper bars (Windham bend with 1/2" risers) / Eliminated kill/light switch / tusk red breather hose / black gripper seat cover / cascade thumb throttle extender / RIS Design Black Grab Bar / Gripper seat cover / Black Kevlar brake lines / 4 billet front brake line clamps / 2 Chrome rear brake line clamps / Dual feed Modded Stock Petcock

I like the jetting Guestimate.