HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like if there were more of you out there I wouldn't have to call so many of your age group dumbass kids. That's all part of it though. Go out lay some pipe in anything you can and get trashed more than you need to. Just don't get caught. I'm not really that old (I don't think) but I'd still like to go back to your age again and do some things. I wouldn't stress out about retirement and that stuff to much yet. Have a good time, party, and all tha crap. Once you are 21 it won't be all that much fun. when it's legal it just doesn't have the flair. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders good luck to you.

Sorry to be off topic too. I thought that needed a reply.

What's up with the Michael Jackson thing anyway? I'm kinda new sorry. Why not Mickey Mouse or Superman? That just says Me First! Me First! I'm assuming that's the reaction you are going for?

Thanks for the compliments and advice bro, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

+1 on the Michael Jackson thing...I'm kinda new too, lol.

Dave said you havn't yet released the offical "Firehead Petcock" I heard it was smaller then average but flowed 3x more because it was designed with autocad 3049'er. But there was no "hard Data" because you couldn't find anyone to test your new product with....

Just what I heard.. :shrug:

Close Shayne...

But the Firehead PetCock is actually smaller, less functional, more technical...but only flows bull shit.

I just realized you threw a 9'er in there....are we talking on walkie talkie?? :)

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :biggrin:

Edited by dajogejr

If I make it to the Florida Gncc race we'll enter the same class, start on the same line and I will have cooked us a burger and put some beers on ice buy the time you wrap your laps up. :biggrin:

No shit food and beer,who needs to race :biggrin: I thought you where in Florida :shrug: Well, hope you make your way down, It'll be fun :beer:

Close Shayne...

But the Firehead PetCock is actually smaller, less functional, more technical...but only flows bull shit.

I just realized you threw a 9'er in there....are we talking on walkie talkie?? :)

You make fun of the cock, but you sure seem to like it............. :ermm:

Shut up Richard!!

ahahahaha!!! gotta love tommy boy. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

why are you guys talking about each others purple headed yogurt slingers?? :huh:

Sounds to me like they can't get enough of eachother...once they leave eachothers houses from touching eachother, they have to talk about those times on here :ohmy: