HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

haha, same. i was like," who is this tool"?lol then i saw this thread, made me crack me up even more. thanks for the entertainment daj! :thumbsup:

side note: if my sig is too big just say somethin. no offence will be taken.

Following the T&A rule, you should probably switch the images in your sig and avatar--but make the avatar you have now the size of the picture in your sig, and vice versa. :biggrin:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, some of us old members are getting grumpy...

sorry,some of u newbs dont know better... :confused:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

I fixed it for ya Rico!!!

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :banana::banana: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've long ago disabled the signatures, what pisses me off even more are persons who reply to posts in the images section and then quote all the pictures of the original poster and say "nice bike"

Most of the time I'm travelling in China, spend a lot of time at airports etc and operate on a cell phone connection.

Obviously not the best idea to be browsing the images section when on a weak connection, but still, pisses me off no end.

The End

I was about to say the same thing. Who wants to upload the same 6 pics 8 times in a row... :banghead:

I had no idea this was a problem. Is there something posted in the fng rules that I missed somewhere? If so sorry. I'm with some of the other guys, if it's a big deal say something. Or are you guys just bored and need something to bitch about? I cut my pics down, hope that helps a little.

i think the text signatures are more of what they were talkin about, than pics, but of course a pic can be too big and annoying too

but the mods list in the signatures is the main thing i think everyone hates, ive seen it tried many times by people to show people how dumb they look putting what kind of grips they have, what color p-brake block off plate they have, what main jets they have, etc, but some people never catch on, and its not just on bansheehq

I had no idea this was a problem. Is there something posted in the fng rules that I missed somewhere? If so sorry. I'm with some of the other guys, if it's a big deal say something. Or are you guys just bored and need something to bitch about? I cut my pics down, hope that helps a little.

I'm bored now...

Next bitch topic: How slow Mustang 5.0s are.

:biggrin: