HUGE Signature picture files

dajogejr

That's true...but that's also a sign of maturity. I realize all these things I want, and when I do get enough money or the chance, by then it passes. To be honest I'd rather have just my Banshee and truck, and a family and a mortgage instead of a house full of toys and by myself. That's why I'm paying off all my college loans as fast as I can, and stacking as much money as I can. Most kids my age would rather go drink and have fun, which I do from time to time and love, but for the most part it's not worth it IMO.

I think it's a sign of maturity in myself also...looking forward in life, and trying to make sure my future is always better than my todays. Becoming a part of the work force in this economy I think is going to benefit me a lot when it comes back.

I envy how respectable, smart, knowledgable, mature, and how much of hard workers you older guys really are. I hate being at the part of life I'm in, because it's hard to get around the "know it all dumbass" image. I'm between a kid, and man. It's a curse and a blessing.

Okay, so maybe you guys aren't loaded to where you can blow all the money you want...but you're very rich in morals, value, maturity, and respectability. You have familys, and you do great jobs supporting them. That is what I'm more jealous of. I can only hope to be as good as some of you guys one day. But I try to do what I can, learn as much as I can, and I'll be there someday...no rush.

Sorry for being so off topic, lol...

I have to agree with ya man... I don't think I could have said it any better, being young is bad because we don't have the respect, and older people look down on us. However, like you said we have alot to look forward to and we and just keep a good work ethic and don't be a punk and people will recognize that.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic