you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit happens bush sucks a dick mccain was basically like him. if obama is shitty in 4 yr we will boot his black ass out of office.

im just waiting for the black people to think they got the easy ride or what they wanted and then wake up and realize hey he isnt doing shit for us, he cant he has to deal with the whole nation.

that or a big race war will break out.

only time will tell.

for now ill give the a chance, cant be any worse than bush just have to clean up his mess and i wouldnt like that job.

well at least we dont have to worry about gas money or mortgages now, i hear obama is gona take care of all that for us americans!

do you think that includes premium for the banshee as well?

all this talk about record number of voters turning out to vote... hmmm... i wonder how many of these new voters were uneducated african americans? oops, was that racist? probably..

Edited by Michael Jackson

They said what they knew people wanted to hear, Now lets see how he Acts on it. Hopefully not the same broken record.

The reason he won is because he told the type of people that would like to support him what they wanted to hear.

Another reason he won is because he reached out to all the people who never ussually vote because it hasn't ever really mattered to them.

Another reason he won is because everybody blames bush,along with the republican party for the latest crisis.

What concerns me most right now is how the economy is going to work out along with potiential terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Umm yeah. It's official. I have decided to get out of the military and work at a minimum wage, dead end job and have 15 kids running around so that I can collect welfare. Why? Because the welfare budget just got incresed. And it is an easy life.

Yep I guarentee you'd be better off living that type of lifestyle. Because the military budget is going to get slashed/

Edited by Mjv420

Now that there is a black pres. I have a feeling that if another black sen. runs when obamas done in 4yrs, hell win becasue hes black... thats what happened this time... record number of voters? were screwed if were white :whistling:

white people had to vote for him, the white people out number all others in the us AT THIS TIME.

funny bush fucked us over for 8 yrs and noone wanted to impeach him but obama hasnt even been in office and you are talking about impeachment. give the guy a chance.

i think it would be funny to see air force one with some dubs, and spinners maybe.