you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

Now we care about if this happens Why? As much as this country is in debt and as many people that we have living on the streets or the victums from National Disaters were going to give people money that we dont have and that should be spent here if we had it. If we woudnt have destroyed it, then we wouldnt have to rebuild it. Like said above I thought Afghanistan was the problem not Iraq and I have yet to see the so called weapons of mass destruction (supposedly the reason we went there in the first place) or Osama. They can find Saddam in a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere but cant find Osama. Guess there not looking that hard. They could probably start at the Ranch in Texas considering the fact that when 911 happened the only people able to leave the country were the Bin Ladens. Im all about going to war for a good reason, but not some BS like weve been fed.

they have been looking for osama bin laden LONG LONG LONG before 9/11... during the clinton administration they had teams of CIA agens all over those mountains looking for him, tracking him, this didnt start with 9/11 and george bush.. if you believe the bush family is in cahoots with terrorists, i think you have watched one too many michael moore movies like stated above, they arnt looking hard enough? maybe you should fly over with a rambo survivor knife and go help them! because its been goin on for a LONG time

weather or not they found weapons of mass destruction is besides the point, maybe it isnt out business, call me an idiot but i dont think a man like saddam hussien deserved to live... killing, torturing hundreds of thousands of people isnt exactly what i would call a nice guy, say its his fathers war all you want, but the man was a horrible person and deserved what he got, who the hell is to say he didnt have weapons of mass destruction and move them, who knows, who cares, he got what he deserved, maybe its not our business to try and rebuild a country that has been this way forever, but oh well, its over and done with, i support our troops and their sacrifice for trying to give another country what most of us take for granite unfortunately,

Edited by Michael Jackson

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"they are risking their lives for us to have freedom"

I don't think the current wars in the middle east are for the sake of "our freedom". I mean these terrorist don't hate us for our freedom and they have no interest in taking our freedoms. They just want us to get the hell outta their holy lands, they're psycho about it. Seems to be pretty important to em.

You are a no respect having pile of shit. Our soldiers die in other countries to keep our freedom for no repect having idiots like yourself. They should ship your ass to another country like iraq and leave you for a year and then you wouldnt mine authority. Sorry fellow hqers for the cursing but i have got several friends in the military and they are risking their lives for us to have freedom and i also agree the friends you call your friends prolly would slap the shit out of you if they heard you say that.

:yelrotflmao: Suck a fucking dick bitch! You don't know me...you think you do because you read one post, and one opinion? I was in a particularly Bad mood that day, not that I have to explain my self to you noob, but look in the mirror before you point fingers at me.

oh, and any of you that want to try and slap the shit out of me, I'm 5'10" 225lbs and mean as a junk yard dog, so BRING IT! :evil:

I have a shit ton of respect for my family/friends/even strangers that were and still are soldiers, But I DO NOT agree with Bush's bullshit and have zero respect for him.

btw: 03portedshee, I don't know you, never said shit to you, but if you want to fuck with me then ITS ON.

"they are risking their lives for us to have freedom"

I don't think the current wars in the middle east are for the sake of "our freedom". I mean these terrorist don't hate us for our freedom and they have no interest in taking our freedoms. They just want us to get the hell outta their holy lands, they're psycho about it. Seems to be pretty important to em.

Exactly, well said Meat.

Some people are taking my comments way out of context, I meant no disrespect for our military personnel over there fighting for their lives. I have lost a couple of friends over there and YEAH, I