you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

You know Im sure he isn't a bad guy, but I don't really like his policies. If he acts on most of what he's says... people will be in for a big surprise. All of you guys here that own a small business need to watch him closely because the stuff he propsed will effect your income negativley if he acts on them. His claim of taxes that wont effect 95% of amaricans making under 250,000 this will have to change if he wants to do what he's says especially since were starting out next year with a trillion dollar defecit, and he wants to increase wellfare. Now im sorry if you truly can't work and this offends you, but all raising well fare is gonna do is make more people quit there jobs and sit on there ass, that won't help our economy.

Don't get me wrong I'm not racist infact most of my friends are black, however people have been fighting in this country to make sure blacks have equal rights and they have complained about people being prejudice towards them, yet as soon as they get a chance they are prejudice with electing the leader of our country. look at the polls... white voters-about a 50/50 split on either candidate. Black voters 90/10 Obama, and you want to tell me that isn't because of his color? I've heard so many colored people say I'm voting for Obama, but not have a real reason why.

Im all for a black president or a president of any race, as long as America elects him because of what he stands for and he does good for us!

It really doesn't matter though guys, he's our president wether you like it or not, you can try and say he's not my president, but guess what you live in the U.S., well then he is your pres. so we really shouldn't worry about the fact that you didn't vote for him, but focus on your life and wait to see what he does. Most presidents don't completely follow what they say... So we'll see what happens :ermm:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you really blame black people for turning out in record numbers to vote for this guy tho??? I mean, the first black President EVER possibly? Of coarse every black guy girl is gonna vote for him no matter what his policies are.....

Chris Rock said it best... You'll be able to tell racism is over when a black guy can suck at something just like a white guy and still be able to do it.

I hope he does well and steers the country AS A WHOLE in a good direction during his stay in the White house. But I do know that he has the opportunity to suck just as much as he has an opportunity to be great.... I think if Obama does fuck up his four years in Washington the effect of the "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" will wear off quickly and even black people will be interested in whos the best candidate not just what race he is. Hopefully

On another note, Obviously minorities made it out in record numbers because of Obama, but maybe it also had to something to do with our current President having the lowest approval rating in our recorded history of Presidents

he seems like a stand up guy to me...

if your definition of a stand up guy is someone who lies about his past, tries to cover up lies with more lies, changes his mind on about every subject and still continues to do so, than yea hes a pretty stand up guy you could say

The elections over so arguing doesnt really make a difference now but...

It just pisses me off that my parents busted ass their whole lives to eventually become successful, self-employed workers from nothing and to think that their taxes will get raised to help the sorry people who complain instead of doing something about it. Im a college student right now and am busting ass so that eventually I may get a 6 figure job, and it sucks that if I do close to half of my money will be taken for income taxes(Federal and State). There are asians and mexicans in my city who can barely speak english but own their own businesses and drive mercedes and vipers. To say there isnt enough oppurtunity in our country is bullshit. Hell, Obama grew up "poor" and was raised by his grandmother and moved from country to country and somehow he managed to graduate from Harvard, make millions writing books, and then win the presidency. Oppurtunities are everywhere.

On a side note, I know one place thats always hiring and will take almost anyone from everywhere. They pay well, give great benefits, and will take care of you while youre employed and after, and trains employees skills that can be very helpful later in life, its called the United States Military. Don't bitch about how your country isnt serving you because there arent enough jobs when all you have to do is serve your country.

Well put....

I get pissed when I see people shit on our soldiers. They are doing the job they have been told to do...period.

I agree...election is over, move on...and let's all hope he can do a few good things.

And lets face it...with all the shit storms from the economy, to houses, to loss of jobs...he wouldn't have to do much to improve the country for all of us. Regardless of who is to blame and how long ago it started....

Move forward. I'd rather see him working towards fixing it rather than spend time figuring out who's to blame...can't go forward when you're looking back.

Black, white, who cares....

...Just wait until we have a Mexican president.

All these now "legal born" Mexicans that we are letting in will vote in one of their own.

Get ready to start saying "Estados Unidos de America."

We had to play cowboys and Indians one time, looks like it's going to be Cowboys and Mexicans next time.

Theres other branches of the military besides army and marines as well as jobs in the army and marines where you dont see combat. My town has an air force base and most of the soldiers there dont train for combat, they do their jobs like running the gym, maitenance, mechanics, secretaries, nurses, doctors, etc. Theres all kinds of posistions availiable.

Maybe you should change you name to AssHat. Your whole post shows you would never have been a good soldier. So your are calling your friends that died pawns?(i doubt they would call you their friend) Just remember those pawns are the ones that defend your right to be an ignorant piece of shit. What have you done for them?

yea wow... you call your friends pawns, who died trying to give another country the freedom idiots like you take for granit.. nice show of respect for your fallin friends who died to make a difference in someone elses life, congratulations, your an asshole

Who the fuck are you to tell me about how I should feel about it? You don't know shit about me so fuck off!

You both missed the point. :shoothead:

just as a side note...85% of the

statements in this thread are mere

opinions, not facts. Come on peeps,

please do some investigation before

making uneducated statements. No

mater what side of the street you are

on. please use a source other than the

mainstream news media as well.

I will leave you all with a thought.

Please READ obama's eniviromental

plan. lets see how many of you