you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

funny bush fucked us over for 8 yrs and noone wanted to impeach him but obama hasnt even been in office and you are talking about impeachment. give the guy a chance.

i think it would be funny to see air force one with some dubs, and spinners maybe.

what i think is funny is how a lot of people say, bush fucked this up, bush fucked that up.

i dont understand how one man could have fucked up so much by himself.

i guess neither congress or any of his advisors had anything to do with it. hmm....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your somewhat right. It wasnt all him directly but remember he picked his advisors. Also he bankrupted every thing he got into. I'm pretty sure he took down two oil companies and a baseball team before he became president. Your right that congress didnt help any with adding all the extra crap they add to these bills they are passing. The people he picked for his cabinet screwed up alot also.

So does that mean if Obama has the country even further in the shitter four years from now we can say that Bush or even Clinton left him with nothing to work with? I don't think so. I hear that argument over and over again; there is no amount of finger pointing or pin the blame on the jackass that will prove that George W Bush didn't drive this bitch into the ground. And you can't just look at the stock market to judge how our people of this country are doing, 13000 or 8000 doesn't get my bills paid or put food on the table.

We can concentrate on the problems or the solutions, your choice. :geek:

Make no mistake....

Obama won this election because of two reasons.

He gave many new voters a reason to vote, right or wrong as that may be...and he campaigned better.

It doesn't matter if it is Bush's fault or not. Here's the bottom line...he's been on watch since the shit got bad. That's all people know.

And when Obama kept pushing the 90% of the time McCain voted for him, and McCain picked Palin (Smoking MILF as she might be) as a running mate...he was doomed.

She might get the job done in the hills of Alaska, she might have gotten a few ex-Hillary supporters on board that wanted a woman in office, and she might have given a few soccer mom's their best shot in office. In the end, it wasn't enough.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26843704/

Read these numbers...they don't lie....

Another reason he won is because everybody blames bush,along with the republican party for the latest crisis.

The funny thing is that Bush only makes up one of the three main parts of our government, The other two were already run by the DEMS, and look where the country is, now all three are DEM controled, lets see how the nation goes!!!

Lets get it straight. Now the Dems are not doing great but they are coming in after the Reps had control for years. The Dems only took over two years ago after the Reps had already past alot of the crap that they did. Like I said the Dems are not doing great either so dont think I'm sticking up for the crew thats in there now. They took a 4 page bail out bill and turned it into 300 pages so you tell me what the hell they are doing

reagan started the deregulations of the banks and lot of other stuff.

the banks were fucking stupid to loan money to people that couldnt afford it. i make 53k a yr and would never get a loan for 250k 300k be paying for it rest of my life. that banks were just seeing that interest they would be making and it came back to haunt them after they fucked over the people.

bush and his oil buddies made billions off us, ironic oil is falling and guess who is leaving off. not a conspiracy person but come on.

bush got us into this war that lets see cost us millions a day. first it was weapons of mass destruction then lets free the iraq people blah blah. lies and more lies.

all i know is my 401k keeps going to shit. and i would like to quit working eventually. so if obama or some republican fixes shit then lets get after it. tired of fail policies and big companies making billions and most small companies are going broke.