HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
just what i was thinking. you def need a full drag port to beat him

my stock shee with s mild port stayed with a zilla with a stage 4 trex kit and fully drag ported we both ran 13's he ran a 13.24 and i ran a 13.32 i beat him till about the 1000 ft then he just pulled ahead of me

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I agree on everything said on both the 250 and 500 lt's being a riding deathtrap. I had a 250, a friend had a 250 and I know a few zillas around. They all needed some serious work to even be on the reliable side of things. They are old... that is true. To have one that is reliable nad capable of not dying on will cost some money.

You Quadzilla guys should race some of the built banshees these guys have, not one that is sputtering and spinning in grass like dying roadkill

why such hostility towards LT's? I own a 250 and used to own a 500 and I have no problem with them at all.

Its not so much the LT thing for me. i am a proud owner of a Banshee. this is a banshee forum. at times we all get worked up and yell at each other over dumb shit. timing Key, boost bottles, cut fenders , Oil and oil ratios but we all come back to the same place because we just love them fucking BANSHEES. i say fuck Suzukis. i`m happy where i`m at. if you like the LT thats fine with me. thats just not my thing. my ride has no limitations.