HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man zillas are slow I used to beat a quadzilla all day everyweekend when my bike was only ported and stuff.If any quadzilla wants to line up now Ill prolly just laugh lol.Ill race any zilla thats close to miami for how much they want.

And if DR.Q knows anything he should know to stay away from built banshees.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

Man zillas are slow I used to beat a quadzilla all day everyweekend when my bike was only ported and stuff.If any quadzilla wants to line up now Ill prolly just laugh lol.Ill race any zilla thats close to miami for how much they want.

And if DR.Q knows anything he should know to stay away from built banshees.

anyone who thinks Q's motors are slow are ignorant to the truth. i had one of them and it hauled some ass.

sadly i never got to race a shee up at SL, my motor grenaded before i could lol

took out 2nd gear and the intake bridge on the sleeve cracked(on its last bore)

i ended up parting it out, i worked on it more than i rode it.

i bought a banshee yesterday lol

anyone who thinks Q's motors are slow are ignorant to the truth. i had one of them and it hauled some ass.

sadly i never got to race a shee up at SL, my motor grenaded before i could lol

took out 2nd gear and the intake bridge on the sleeve cracked(on its last bore)

i ended up parting it out, i worked on it more than i rode it.

i bought a banshee yesterday lol

Never seen a Q motor run but if he makes that much of a difference?I know that the quadzillas used to be the shit around here and everyone had one,till the banshees came.NOw you cant even find a quadzilla anymore.

The Q Zillas are fast. We built one that really moved out. Here is the thing. They are more expensive to build and are harder to make fast than the Banshee is. Parts are also hard to find for the Zilla.

The Banshee is cheaper and more available in the aftermarket. It

even if you found a zilla with motor work, half the builder dont know what the eff they are doing.

they will run decent, but dont compare to q's work. i had a trinity pipe on my bike and then bought one of Q's hand coned duner pipes.

night and day diff.

q is the best

tony @ t&n is 2nd.

the worst part about zilla's is gettin the bike to handle the extra power.

The quadzilla is like the banshee.Port work amongst other things can make or break it.

Get the wrong port job,pipe,etc...,and it will run like junk.

I've raced some quadzillas that didn't impress me a whole lot but if they had a great builder do the work then they can run pretty strong.

I have heard alot of good things about Dr.Q.

Something else.In the videos,you are racing on grass.For a banshee you might as well be on ice probably.I bet traction is one of your biggest issues.

I have a ZILLA with a Q pipe and reeds ill be at little sahara the 21 and 22 if anybody wants to see how fast a zilla really is oh and I WILL BRING THE VIDEO CAMERA FOR YA TOO

I can make it that weekend ltRON, we'll have to line em up and see how fast a zilla really is :biggrin: