HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Ok guys,Long story short i built my shee to out run a 535 HRD Dr Q motor..We raced this past weekend and he was beating me by 3 or 4 lengths.He was getting me hard from the dig but top end I think i can get him.Hers what i have....

4 mil long rod crank

795 series pistons

RB racing aggressive dune/trail port

Stock head milled and 19cc domes cut into the head

34mm mtx carbs 310 mains cant remember pilot jets

Uni filters

Shearer inframe drag pipes

14/42 sprockets with 20" turf tammers

Running race gas.

Thing spins like a mother and pulls hard up top just seems like when I shift he pulls on me...

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Jason

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys,Long story short i built my shee to out run a 535 HRD Dr Q motor..We raced this past weekend and he was beating me by 3 or 4 lengths.He was getting me hard from the dig but top end I think i can get him.Hers what i have....

4 mil long rod crank

795 series pistons

RB racing aggressive dune/trail port

Stock head milled and 19cc domes cut into the head

34mm mtx carbs 310 mains cant remember pilot jets

Uni filters

Shearer inframe drag pipes

14/42 sprockets with 20" turf tammers

Running race gas.

Thing spins like a mother and pulls hard up top just seems like when I shift he pulls on me...

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Jason

when you shift, DONT let off the gas, shift fast, 2nd gear start! might want to drop a tooth on the rear. when does the 535 out run you, from the start or towards the finish?

I've heard Dr. Q builds a mean zilla.. Might want to considers a more aggressive port to compliment your shearer pipes and the 4mil crank.

word :thumbsup: Buddy just got a quadzilla for 600 bucks running and the thing rips stock i can only imagine what they do with some work done.

when you shift, DONT let off the gas, shift fast, 2nd gear start! might want to drop a tooth on the rear. when does the 535 out run you, from the start or towards the finish?

just what i was thinking. you def need a full drag port to beat him

Your trying to drag race this thing on dirt with turf tamers? Your gonna have a hard time trying to beat this zilla with a Dr. Q motor in it. How bad did it get you off the line with all the torque those things have?

put a set of pro wedge 2's on it.

Maybe the vids will help........

Looks like about a half dozen bikes from a roll.

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...26_09_26_37.flv

And about a freight train from a standing start.

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...26_09_26_19.flv

The Zilla wasn't even goin' straight.........LOL

Good luck,

JJBD

Your trying to drag race this thing on dirt with turf tamers? Your gonna have a hard time trying to beat this zilla with a Dr. Q motor in it. How bad did it get you off the line with all the torque those things have?

ECHO < ECHO < ECHO < !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told ya so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OH wait , heres exactly what I said " --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry to break it to you .............................. but you are going to loose unless the zilla rider sucks . the zilla has incredable amounts of torque where you have virtually none . He should take you out of the hole and it will be all over after that . the holeshot is the key ! practice yer starts ! if you can feather the clutch enough to not have much wheelspin you will have a much better chance of keeping up ! start in second ! I have owned many bikes and most of them 500's . been there done that ! don't bet any money , unless you can afford to loose some ! "

Oh yeah thats right bell you did say that over on as the Q turns...Bell I really dont care what you or anyone else from that site thinks.Sorry,I just dont like people talking smack AFTER"I got banned..I guess if you dont worship the ground Q walks on you get kicked off..Thats alright I wont miss that site at all...There bell,Go run and tell Q all about it...If you have anything useful to add to my post please Go right ahead..

Seems funny i've been banned from QHQ for a week and my post is still the hottest thing there.Maybe you guy's instead of laying on your computer talking about how bad your zilla's are you should try racing them.Seem's funny me and chris are the only 2 that post video's..I"m startin to think you guy's dont even ride.Someone please tell musclequad to get a life...He's got a Q pipe and head..Come up to needmore and see how you far against the banshee..I'm willing to bet you would lose along with 90% of you guys..Have fun with your shearer pipes oopppsss I mean Q pipes with your T&N porting oopppsss sorry again I mean RXed stuff.

Good day and kiss off....