HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Well first off JJ , I have a banshee too . I personally like it more than my lt250 ! I would loose to all the LT's with Q's work ! So what , there will always be someone faster ! I just find it ironic how I called it to a "T" and here you are talking smack to me ! The zilla walked you out of the hole just like I said , and you were spinning , just like I said ! You can't deny that Q knows the LT . His parts and machine work have worked wonders on them . You were talking smack and it is Q's site , what did you expect ??? the whole situation is funny how it transpired and now after you got beat its for sale ??? WTF dude , you just gave all the LTHQ people more to laugh at ! Oh well each to thier own have fun on your next endeavor . :biggrin:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah thats right bell you did say that over on as the Q turns...Bell I really dont care what you or anyone else from that site thinks.Sorry,I just dont like people talking smack AFTER"I got banned..I guess if you dont worship the ground Q walks on you get kicked off..Thats alright I wont miss that site at all...There bell,Go run and tell Q all about it...If you have anything useful to add to my post please Go right ahead..

I don't have to , he reads all the smack you talk himself ! Good luck beating that zilla ! your gonna need it :evil:

Seems funny i've been banned from QHQ for a week and my post is still the hottest thing there.Maybe you guy's instead of laying on your computer talking about how bad your zilla's are you should try racing them.Seem's funny me and chris are the only 2 that post video's..I"m startin to think you guy's dont even ride.Someone please tell musclequad to get a life...He's got a Q pipe and head..Come up to needmore and see how you far against the banshee..I'm willing to bet you would lose along with 90% of you guys..Have fun with your shearer pipes oopppsss I mean Q pipes with your T&N porting oopppsss sorry again I mean RXed stuff.

Good day and kiss off....

Oh yeah , I just got back from a 400 mile in 3.5 days trail ride through the woods . maybe I spend my time riding instead of videotaping everything I do . Like getting beat by a zilla ! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! whats next a 10 milla dolla bill zilla killa ?

Maybe the vids will help........

Looks like about a half dozen bikes from a roll.

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...26_09_26_37.flv

And about a freight train from a standing start.

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/qu...26_09_26_19.flv

The Zilla wasn't even goin' straight.........LOL

Good luck,

JJBD

i dont know where you zilla fags are from but i never had a problem whipping them, ported alky what ever. send your boy my way i'll show him whats up

never had problems with a zilla eithier if hes close ill show him the back of my shee alky or spray dont matter better be bigger than a 535

Oh yeah , I just got back from a 400 mile in 3.5 days trail ride through the woods . maybe I spend my time riding instead of videotaping everything I do . Like getting beat by a zilla ! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! whats next a 10 milla dolla bill zilla killa ?

Hey Bell

SO this is where you are hiding now?

My banshee is on ebay but i've decided not to sell it..I know it will beat the zilla..I just got some tunning to do..I think im running the wrong gearing.The zilla is in 5th gear almost pinned when it cross's the 500 ft mark hell im just pulling 4th going into 5th..I think im running rich also it stumbles a little down low.I'm gonna do some adjustments then we will see how it does..

OK,I think im getting some where...Just came in from riding it and it seems like when you first start it and rip on it it runs awsome..Soon as you get some heat in the motor it seems to spit and sputter wnen excelarating..It has a 45 pilot jet and a 310 main with air screw out 1 and a half turns..Could my mains be to big..It's not over heating im not getting any water leaking..One plug is kindda black and the other is tanish color...

i set my air screws at 2 1/4 turns out tune your bike in and it should rip change gearing when i ran a stock tranny i liked the gear ratio 13/40 pulled hard in second you do need to get rid of those turf tammers they dont hook at all