HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is your 500cc zilla vs a 358cc oem cylinder banshee

First off theres a couple of things wrong with this video (besides the fact that it sucks). The zilla probably doesnt have the right tires(no roost), not only that the guy riding it sucks. just imagine the right tires and a skilled rider, your 358 wouldve gotten beat down. :down:

First off theres a couple of things wrong with this video (besides the fact that it sucks). The zilla probably doesnt have the right tires(no roost), not only that the guy riding it sucks. just imagine the right tires and a skilled rider, your 358 wouldve gotten beat down. :down:

you must have no life comin to a banshee forum just to talk shit, bet you feel real cool with your ugly peace of shit joke of a quad huh? you need to stop makin excuses for your precious zilla losing and go back to where you belong zilladouche.

From a logical standpoint I agree with hanky on this one. That video was a really poor example of trying to come back and say, see! I told ya so.

lol

i have more videos i believe of these 500's getting beat all weekend...bad tires, bad rider....excuses excuses....whos says that the banshee is setup perfect or it has the best rider on it, im sure its very capable of being faster as well. Sounds like to me your just pissed cause a bike with 142 less cc's smoked it. Not to mention the zilla had an OOF drag pipe on it, he pulled up to my bro for one thing, to show is shit off and beat him, guess what it didn't happen! :biggrin:

Ok.. lets just make this easy...

Post the fastest Time slip you can find for a quadzilla.... and then post the fastest time slip for a banshee... which one do you think will have the faster ET? I can post a time slip for a 350 banshee running 3.8's. 300' all motor. Time slips dont lie.. post'em up!

Ok.. lets just make this easy...

Post the fastest Time slip you can find for a quadzilla.... and then post the fastest time slip for a banshee... which one do you think will have the faster ET? I can post a time slip for a 350 banshee running 3.8's. 300' all motor. Time slips dont lie.. post'em up!

if only it was that simple. you know zilla owners wont be able to beat the fastes banshees time slip, but theyre always gonna have excuses as to why the banshee was faster. its a never ending cycle.

I say we join the zilla pitifull site and let every one there know how slow and ugly the zillas are. Thats what this dickhead is doing.

haha hell yeah, we could go post a shit ton of videos of banshees spanking their precious zillas. :biggrin: have a poll on who would get banned first.

Why cant we all just get along? What happened to having a 2-stroke and riding and having a good time, Beating the know it all 4 poker guys. Who really cares if its a zilla or a shee or a 250r?

Its just getting old listening to all the bickering all the time on every Site I go on about shee's suck or zillas suck or mines faster etc etc. Give it a rest for once and just be happy you have a 2-stroke and put a whooping on the 4 poke guys.

I have a shee and a LT250r and love them both equally

Find the webiste and im sure some of the people on this thread including myslef will join and do whats being done to us. The first thread we make can say "WHY ARE ZILLAS SO UGLY AND SLOW? oR "WHY DOES THE ZILLA HAVE NO COMPETITION VS A BANSHEE".

Thats hilarious....seriously. If you read all my posts you will realize that im just f'ing with all you! I have nothing against banshees. My cousin has one and it runs hard, really i found this site to get some info for him. Anyway......just like the other guy said, there both two strokes and we should enjoy them while there still around!

P.S. how can you say the fastest production quad ever made is ugly....that just hurts my feelings. And dont forget what the title of this thread is.......that says it all......haha :biggrin: