HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Thats hilarious....seriously. If you read all my posts you will realize that im just f'ing with all you! I have nothing against banshees. My cousin has one and it runs hard, really i found this site to get some info for him. Anyway......just like the other guy said, there both two strokes and we should enjoy them while there still around!

P.S. how can you say the fastest production quad ever made is ugly....that just hurts my feelings. And dont forget what the title of this thread is.......that says it all......haha :biggrin:

i like how u have this above ur huge sig "My stock Zilla eats worked banshees..........hence the term Bansheekilla;-)"

i say u put ur money where ur mouth is guarantee u lose

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how u have this above ur huge sig "My stock Zilla eats worked banshees..........hence the term Bansheekilla;-)"

i say u put ur money where ur mouth is guarantee u lose

First of all you do realize that there is a dude in your profile picture, I guess your into drag. Whatever thats your prob. Besides for that you should definantly wait for your balls to drop before you start talking shit. Have you ever even rode an lt500r. Im asuming not, and i also asume anyone who thinks the same as you has never rode one either! So the only thing guaranteed is that you like dudes with breast implants. Remember what the title of the thread is. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Im back all you cocky banshee owner bitches :biggrin: JK. I got some good footage of a couple 20 year old LT's toying around with your banshee. Now dont feel bad when you see the old 250 put a hurtin on your beloved bitshee!

are you serious man?? it took you almost a month to show us that weak ass shit?? :blink: you gotta do a little better than that buddy.

Im back all you cocky banshee owner bitches :biggrin: JK. I got some good footage of a couple 20 year old LT's toying around with your banshee. Now dont feel bad when you see the old 250 put a hurtin on your beloved bitshee!

Your ol Zilla run good sir, but you better hope you dont run up against a F.A.S.T. ported Banshee as it will be a different outcome. I "used to own" 3 Suzuki LTs, got rid of them 15 years ago and im still paying on the repair bills from those damn things. lol :verymad: I liked the bikes but toooooooo many troubles with them when built up! The Banshee is much faster and less stress. :biggrin: