HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Guess what all you thick headed arrogant idiots? Thats right, its another Zilla owner. Ive been hearing about a thread thats been making banshee owners cry, and the rumors are true! Maybe I should go call a "wambulance" for all of you crybabies......

The truth is I dont own a Q'd LT and as a matter of fact Ive never even rode nor seen one. But what I do know is a stock zilla will beat a ported and piped shee!!! There are plenty of banshees where I ride and Ive taken most of them out, especially stock ones!!!! My cousin rides a newer banshee with the pipes and ports and whatever else, he weighs 160lbs. and he can ride his ass off (racing since he was 14 and now 32), my fat ass weighs 210lbs. and he still eats my sand on the straight or track or hill!!!!!

Banshees are fast. And ill take one over a 4poke any day, but the bigger engine craps on it. Engineering flaws suck, but race gas and some regular TLC and ive never blown anything :cool: Now if your still confused or upset go see a psyciatrist and tell him you need the good stuff :biggrin:

you never blown anything? lol by the looks of your ride you blow pole buddy. that baby blue color you got going on says pole smoker all over it. why not just go for pink?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you never blown anything? lol by the looks of your ride you blow pole buddy. that baby blue color you got going on says pole smoker all over it. why not just go for pink?

Do u like pink or is it purplepink like the quads in your signiture:-) my blue was the closest thing to stock my powdercoater had. What's your excuse, let me guess thats your sisters bikes. U should take a look at what you got first. Shouldve just painted that thing a rainbow, ya butt pirate!

Do u like pink or is it purplepink like the quads in your signiture:-) my blue was the closest thing to stock my powdercoater had. What's your excuse, let me guess thats your sisters bikes. U should take a look at what you got first. Shouldve just painted that thing a rainbow, ya butt pirate!

You are right, Fastest on the Planet record holders are all Quadzillas, sorry our mistake :blink:

Edited by okbeast

Its red, you must be colorblind... you know what I think it is though? A sorry ass excuse for a come back. :biggrin:

Besides the quadzilla IMO has to be the most ugliest looking quad possibly made, how they painted the motor all blue and then topped it off with the gay ass looking fenders always bugged the hell out of me :confused:

The zilla's look like a pretty fun bike to ride, and if I had the money I would definetely put one in my garage. But please spare everyone the bullshit of how your quad or whoever's quad in the vid is untouchable.

Ok guys,Long story short i built my shee to out run a 535 HRD Dr Q motor..We raced this past weekend and he was beating me by 3 or 4 lengths.He was getting me hard from the dig but top end I think i can get him.Hers what i have....

4 mil long rod crank

795 series pistons

RB racing aggressive dune/trail port

Stock head milled and 19cc domes cut into the head

34mm mtx carbs 310 mains cant remember pilot jets

Uni filters

Shearer inframe drag pipes

14/42 sprockets with 20" turf tammers

Running race gas.

Thing spins like a mother and pulls hard up top just seems like when I shift he pulls on me...

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

Jason

i know how you can beat him let me ride it LOL jk but serious let me ride it lol

Its red, you must be colorblind... you know what I think it is though? A sorry ass excuse for a come back. :biggrin:

Besides the quadzilla IMO has to be the most ugliest looking quad possibly made, how they painted the motor all blue and then topped it off with the gay ass looking fenders always bugged the hell out of me :confused:

The zilla's look like a pretty fun bike to ride, and if I had the money I would definetely put one in my garage. But please spare everyone the bullshit of how your quad or whoever's quad in the vid is untouchable.

What you need to do is adjust the hue on your commador computer screen and you'll see the purplepink. I know the zilla ain't the prettiest thing but the banshee looks like a minutare 4 wheel drive quad and that ugly flat front section. Now that thing is ugly.

You know what I meen(ports). I love to c how mad u get when given the facts. I have nothing to prove, I know what happens in a race. I hear all these stories but ive never actually seen anything. Every vid ive ever seen online shows the banshee in the back. :thanks:

Like i said the shee is a great bike and they can take a beating but the zilla stock to stock is faster. I'll try not to piss you off anymore. I was just joking in my first post, just trying to keep this thread going.........

Dont be mad :beer:

PORTS,PORTS,PORTS,PORTS,PORTS,PORTS

I'm not mad. We all know that you're getting a kick out of stirring shit here! You can keep this going, but you know the truth, but it humors you to state the contrary just to get our reactions...and it works.

It's all good entertainment I guess. :banana:

Like i said the shee is a great bike and they can take a beating but the zilla stock to stock is faster.

150cc difference I would hope so :unsure:

I know my stock banshee can put a real ass whooping on a blaster, 150 difference

When is the last time you raced a 421 or bigger :biggrin:

What you need to do is adjust the hue on your commador computer screen and you'll see the purplepink. I know the zilla ain't the prettiest thing but the banshee looks like a minutare 4 wheel drive quad and that ugly flat front section. Now that thing is ugly.

yea your right i can see the pink and she told me to tell you she will be home to make you dinner when i`m done. how does my dick taste punk hahahaha :thanks:

yea your right i can see the pink and she told me to tell you she will be home to make you dinner when i`m done. how does my dick taste punk hahahaha :thanks:

Do you meen to tell me your sister sucks your dick! You must be one of those inbread hillbillies. Thats why your so retarted :ohmy: Now I get it, your mom is also your aunt. Sorry, I wont poke fun at your sister/wife anymore cause now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

By the way......your bikes are pink :yelrotflmao:

Edited by mrhanky5555

Do you meen to tell me your sister sucks your dick! You must be one of those inbread hillbillies. Thats why your so retarted :ohmy: Now I get it, your mom is also your aunt. Sorry, I wont poke fun at your sister/wife anymore cause now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

You're quite a confident owner. Got any vids of your bike running? Where do you ride?

You're quite a confident owner. Got any vids of your bike running? Where do you ride?

[/quote

Actually i do. But just some crappy vids on the phone. Im about to pull the motor.... but when she is back together ill try to get some good vids online. Im in long Island, getting harder and harder to find good places to ride out here :down:

Before i decided to build a dedicated drag banshee i was going to take my Banshee engine and put it in a 1986 LT250 chassis i had lying around.

Now I started out with 2 LT250's they were beat down and unreliable. Once i went through EVERYTHING and rebuilt or cleaned and lubricated it. They ran VERY reliably. they didn't win any races but i kept up with everyone while duning.

they also handled better than anything made around the same time, including the honda 250R.

Even the founder of Alba Action sports says his favorite bike was the suzuki he put a 250R engine in.

Now DR Q has them stuffing RX'd 500's in the 250 chassis. those things are wicked fast all around bikes. I love my banshee

and i have spanked a couple zilla's but when i swapped bikes the zilla won, but by less of a margin than when i was riding the Banshee.

• 3 weeks later...

well twin if it makes you feel better i outrun one of them quadzilla's this weekend hahaha. we raced asphault 1/8 mile. i have hoosiers the only reason i beat him. well he did too. them things do hav alot of torque. if i rev mine it will rare up and if i leav to low it wil lug. so i had to ride the clutch off the line. he pull me off the line bout a bike link. 2nd gear i sat him still and started around him. ended up beating him bout 5 bike links. i do have alot of newfound respect for them bikes.