HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

Your ol Zilla run good sir, but you better hope you dont run up against a F.A.S.T. ported Banshee as it will be a different outcome. I "used to own" 3 Suzuki LTs, got rid of them 15 years ago and im still paying on the repair bills from those damn things. lol :verymad: I liked the bikes but toooooooo many troubles with them when built up! The Banshee is much faster and less stress. :biggrin:

Ha Ha I cant believe you wasted your time on this thread.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ol Zilla run good sir, but you better hope you dont run up against a F.A.S.T. ported Banshee as it will be a different outcome. I "used to own" 3 Suzuki LTs, got rid of them 15 years ago and im still paying on the repair bills from those damn things. lol :verymad: I liked the bikes but toooooooo many troubles with them when built up! The Banshee is much faster and less stress. :biggrin:

Just like anything, if the work is done right then the reliability is there. Banshees are probably better drag bikes but when it comes to any other type of race a well worked banshee has no chance.

And another thing, dont say its cheaper because I looked quick through Herr's website and allthough it looks like he does great work, I know some guy whos pretty well known in the zilla world and he makes an engine that is so reliable and fast that you banshee owners will shit the pants, and prices are pretty much the same.

Edited by mrhanky5555

Got any time slips for them turds yet? or you guys still to scared to take them to a track for some real racing? lol

What exactly do you call real racing. :wacko: Oh yea, you call that riding straight for 5 or so seconds racing. I wipe my ass with your time slips. That thing wont go to far on a real race track. Your just mad because an LT250 beat a banshee on a dune.

What exactly do you call real racing. :wacko: Oh yea, you call that riding straight for 5 or so seconds racing. I wipe my ass with your time slips. That thing wont go to far on a real race track. Your just mad because an LT250 beat a banshee on a dune.

OMG.............

This post is still going????

Hanky, don't you think the Zilla guys would be better served not coming over here and antagonizing the Banshee guys?

The "myth" that the Banshee is better at everything is just that..........a myth.

I think it's obvious that in general, the Banshee is the better drag machine and the Zilla is the better duner.

It all depends on who builds/tunes/rides the individual bike.

The vids just confirm what I have said above.

And to re-iterate.........YES......they are 2-stroke cousins in today's world of 4-poke fart machines.

It's all good.............ride what you like.

JJBD

You are pathetic!!!! You search the web for a month to find one meesly clip to brag about. some banshee must of worked you over really good to get you so upset. let it go!!! Dont be such a douchebag. if your tired of getting beat by banshee's sell that turd and buy one. But dont come here bashing on our bikes. And remember no matter how hard you try you can't polish a turd. :shrug:

Ha Ha I cant believe you wasted your time on this thread.

I know, me either but i had some good points to make $$$$$$. :confused:

Im back all you cocky banshee owner bitches :biggrin: JK. I got some good footage of a couple 20 year old LT's toying around with your banshee. Now dont feel bad when you see the old 250 put a hurtin on your beloved bitshee!

Two things that video proves.

#1 the guy on the 250 is clearly a better rider through the whoops.

#2 the camera guy and the people in that suzuki group are a bunch of dorks.

You are pathetic!!!! You search the web for a month to find one meesly clip to brag about. some banshee must of worked you over really good to get you so upset. let it go!!! Dont be such a douchebag. if your tired of getting beat by banshee's sell that turd and buy one. But dont come here bashing on our bikes. And remember no matter how hard you try you can't polish a turd. :shrug:

If you werent the ignorant, brainless, wannabe toghguy that most banshee owners are then you would relize that the vid was posted 2 days ago. I saw it and it reminded me of you idiots who still havent shown me any proof that a banshee is a better bike to own. Ive never lost to any banshee and im stock.

hahaha! yeah those big noses on zillas make howard stern's nose look small!

Hey buddy :thumbsup: Have you looked at the front end of that banshee lately? Wheres the rest of it? If theres one thing that we should all be able to agree on is that the banshee is one ugly Mutha F@#$%! :sick:

Edited by mrhanky5555

You posted the video of them going straight for 5 seconds or so.. not me. And so far.. thats the only video's you've posted "going straight for 5 seconds or so". So if you ever make it to a a track (most of the time its bracket racing so you'll get a handicap) post a time slip up. If its faster then ANY of my time slips.. I'll sell my banshee for $5 and buy a LT.

I'd wipe my ass with the time slips from an LT too. :blush:

Hey buddy :thumbsup: Have you looked at the front end of that banshee lately? Wheres the rest of it? If theres one thing that we should all be able to agree on is that the banshee is one ugly Mutha F@#$%! :sick:

i have owned lt 250's and a lt 500 have also owned a 250r.i own a banshee and a z400 today.i loved every one of them.i don't discriminate on any of them.for you 2 say you haven't been beat by a banshee yet means you don't ride much because there are many that will hand you your ass.you definitely don't have the fastest lt 500 out there.besides all of this none of it changes the fact that your an ass hole.i have friends i ride with that ride honda's kawasaki etc i don't tell them there shit is junk.i tell you what while your looking at you tube videos look at the white raptor 700 with the turbo i bet you lt 500 will out run it to.it would be one thing for you to come here and act civilized but you have to be a prick and think if its not a lt 500 then it junk.anyway i wouldn't lower myself to talk bad about your wheels because i like all of them so ill just talk bad about you.suzuki ain't the problem you are and you are a dick head straight up.you say the banshee is ugly it happens to be a good looking design to me and a bunch of others who have been riding them for years.you want to talk about ugly your mom is ugly and should have used birth control.