we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

Jen rules... why cant there be more women like her?

so true.

i just read all this too. all ima say is that PM shouldnt have been sent to loco and that if i had a kid... i would not bring him/her up like the bubble boy.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah no doubt. that one is still going on! started in january 2006...47 pages later... haha

The ultimate problem solver would be to put NSFW in the topic title or subtitle even, when it comes to adult eye candy. that way when someone clicks and sees something they didn't want to, then the response was "i told you, nsfw". that's right up there with "rtfm"

wouldnt that be every topic then?

yeah no doubt. that one is still going on! started in january 2006...47 pages later... haha

The ultimate problem solver would be to put NSFW in the topic title or subtitle even, when it comes to adult eye candy. that way when someone clicks and sees something they didn't want to, then the response was "i told you, nsfw". that's right up there with "rtfm"

wouldnt that be every topic then?

yea, i dont know if you realize it or not, but LEE is the site owner. what he says goes, bottom line. theres no sense in mouthing him about anything, so shut the fuck up. you have got to be one of the stupidest fucking people ive ever had the unfortunate opportunity to reply to. your 6th grade logic and your so called farm girl bullshit makes you out to be one of the dumbest, ill informed, ridiculous people thats ever grazed the HQ. please, go to the barn, and find a short rope with a long drop.

Ok.

1st thing, wannashee20, you're an idiot for thinking that the PM you sent loco was going to help.

2nd thing, I am proud to be part of this garage now. This is our garage and we shall personalize to each persons liking. What ever happened to freedom of press?

3rd thing, loco, I wondered if that was your girl when I first seen it. Good for you man. I would be proud of showing her off also.

4th thing, that dirty sanchez bit is funny as hell.

Now wannashee20...Get the fuck outta our garage!

- Justin

wow! I seriously don't believe I just read all of this.. well only thing I want to say is

what in the world makes wannashee20 so special that everyone needs to conform to her standards?

wannashee20, you've inspired me to change my avatar from by quad to some hoochie mamma shakin it.. why because I've earned my rights to my freedoms, have you? if something tastes like shit then why keep eating it? if pepsi changed thier formula and now tastes like moose piss are you the type to complain but keep drinking thier product? I'm guessing so..

Yikes Jen!! I see you are setting a example for others now as well..

God bless ya! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I like the few girls that are on here.. They don't bitch or moan about silly shit, but instead have fun with it.. Some have said some stuff to YamahaMama that she could have got all pissy about, but she is obviously mature and chill enough to know its all in fun..

RIPPEN