we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: I feel soo special you bought me up in the thread!

Ya I dont care if you guys have boobs on your avatars or sigs. Any guys must be gay if he doesnt like a nice rack. haha I just bettered myself and bought myself a new rack last month. :woot: :whistling: I love boobs and now I can say I love my own.... I think they are beautiful and dont mind see them. Loco you woman looks like she has a great body as well.

Just giving credit where credit is due :thumbsup: .. Imagine if the things said to you would have been said to the cry baby. The whole world probably would have stopped.. Girls like you are a much welcomed addition to this site.. But not the ones who wanna bitch and moan about stuff they should fully expect to see..

BTW is that you in your av now? :blink: Otherwise it looks like I missed out on the other one that everyone else is talking about?

I hate when my internet is down.. Seems like if Iam not on daily I miss shit-lol

RIPPEN

Just giving credit where credit is due :thumbsup: .. Imagine if the things said to you would have been said to the cry baby. The whole world probably would have stopped.. Girls like you are a much welcomed addition to this site.. But not the ones who wanna bitch and moan about stuff they should fully expect to see..

BTW is that you in your av now? :blink: Otherwise it looks like I missed out on the other one that everyone else is talking about?

I hate when my internet is down.. Seems like if Iam not on daily I miss shit-lol

RIPPEN

Your too nice Jamey! Thanks!! I hate chicks that complain hella. What do you expect a bunch of guys talking about banshees, beer, tittes and ass what more could you want?

No i wish that was me in my avatar... haha I am in the processs of redoing my avatar... I had one up but didnt like it.

Your too nice Jamey! Thanks!! I hate chicks that complain hella. What do you expect a bunch of guys talking about banshees, beer, tittes and ass what more could you want?

No i wish that was me in my avatar... haha I am in the processs of redoing my avatar... I had one up but didnt like it.

Well thanks, thats just how I roll.. :thumbsup: lol

Ah, I see the new and improved av is up.. Very nice..

RIPPEN

You didnt like it? Everyone here loved it. :wub: It was perfect. :thumbsup: Im sure your new one will be just as impressive. :biggrin:

Oh and as for the one that you have up now, im sure that you could pull that look off also. Just my opinon. :biggrin:

Edited by rusty1100

• 3 weeks later...
Or you can stop being such a pussy and deal with it.

or you can just shut up and get over yourself! I havent seen one work warning on any of the threads with nudity in them.

or you can just shut up and get over yourself! I havent seen one work warning on any of the threads with nudity in them.

What did you come back just to stir up some more shit. Leave already. Have you ever even posted in another thread or just this bullshit one? Let it die already and go the fuck away. :down:

What did you come back just to stir up some more shit. Leave already. Have you ever even posted in another thread or just this bullshit one? Let it die already and go the fuck away. :down:

yeah let it die, look whos talking! This thred has went on and on with out me even posting and yea I have posted on other threds than this one. So if you want it to die then shut the HELL UP and you can get the F out ok! I am quite sick of you people thinking your bad asses and that you rule the world. I can understand now why you need loco and other guys/gals to post naked women its because most of you guys are fat cows and cant get your own women to look at so you have to resort to other peoples women that apparently are starving for attention!

yeah let it die, look whos talking! This thred has went on and on with out me even posting and yea I have posted on other threds than this one. So if you want it to die then shut the HELL UP and you can get the F out ok! I am quite sick of you people thinking your bad asses and that you rule the world. I can understand now why you need loco and other guys/gals to post naked women its because most of you guys are fat cows and cant get your own women to look at so you have to resort to other peoples women that apparently are starving for attention!

Who are you again :blink:

Shut the fuck up bitch. It died a month ago and you come back in here to stir shit up. I dont think im a badass, and i sure as shit am not going anywhere. I actually contribute to the forums not just bitch like the cunt you are. And i have zero problems with women, not starving for attention at all. Go the fuck away.

Shut the fuck up bitch. It died a month ago and you come back in here to stir shit up. I dont think im a badass, and i sure as shit am not going anywhere. I actually contribute to the forums not just bitch like the cunt you are. And i have zero problems with women, not starving for attention at all. Go the fuck away.

fuckin werd.

work is slow today though, so i don't mind internet arguing with you till about 2 then i gotta go play golf. thnx bi