The Official Douche Bag Thread

theshee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread there Kiel!!! I am in tears with the title!! :laugh:

Has there been so much drama lately on here because half the country is frozen and nobody has gotten to ride in a while?!?!

I know it is getting to me seeing my banshee just sitting there...I have to go out to the garage once in a while just to sit on it to show it is still loved. :sad:

hi,, im lookin for dajrorjoejer, i heard this is where he hangs out?

if you would like my opinion, and i know you dont but shut the fuck up and take it.

i could give 2 shits if you argued w/ someone like a little playground fight, but do it in chat or in here. not in someone else's thread. JMO

douche bag

the scientific name for schmucks who roll up in public wearing wife-beaters or oversized jeans. Can also be found wearing sunglasses in nightclubs and/or sun-visors on backwards and upside down. These people should be drug outside and shot in the stomach, then used as speed bumps to prevent any neon-toting lowrider crap-mobiles from infesting the neighborhood and lowering property values.

BBBWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMMFAO