The Official Douche Bag Thread

theshee

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. Your big faggit ass....does that make you feel better?

You tell me to shut my mouth, did you not?

Well...fuck you, right back at you.

Anyone is more than welcome to try and feed me my teeth...you especially.... Bring Zach, bring some popcorn...and tune in for the show...

Wait...you're over 17 or 18 right? Ok...fine, come back in a few years.....

YOU are the one that keeps on posting over, and over and over....I'm just playing your game now, so you can see first hand what a jack ass you sound like. Obviously, it's not sinking in....carry on.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont ask people to get involved in my problems, sorry, not my style , im not a bitch.. and i said before, ill say again, i was the class of 2002 from highschool... so do the math ...click on the start menu there is a calculator under accessories in case you need it...

and like i said... why dont you show me an example of me acting like a know it all trying to answer questions i have no clue about... thats the only thing i keep repeating ....and you keep ignoring it and slipping little childish insults in, you are a fool and trust me LOTS of people see it.. i got the PM's (sent to me on their own lastnight) to prove it...you think you are above me? why... you cant even answer a simple question... all banshee related things aside.. your a moron... clearly

Like I said...I could care less about the PMs. If they have a beef with me, they can make it public or hide....

I've never taken my beefs with anyone via PMs. I settle it in public like a man...the same place it started.

I'm pretty sure I can name 20 people or more that don't care for me...good for them.

Got it...class of 2002, the "special group"...understand now.

I answered your challenge about how you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. No, not via PMs, but in the KFX thread....so go read up.

Trust me, I get plenty more PMs asking for help from people that don't want to post on a public forum, probably because they'll get stupid comments like my bike is 700 ccs cause it's a twin 350....

They don't seem to think I'm such a fool when I take the time to help them and explain my thoughts and personal experiences....neither do most of the people I help in public forums....

You're right though....know it all professional was the wrong choice of words.

Dumb fuck little kid is much better. Go back to all my posts, replace where I call you a know it all professional overnight and replace it with dumb fuck little kid....if that's what it's gonna take to make you right with yourself...

Carry on.

(By the way, I'm leaving work in a few...and will probably spend the night with my girl and kids having fun. So...yeah, I probably won't be on the Internet tonight, I don't you and your but buddy to think you shut me up or chased me off. I'm telling you first hand now, like a man....I've got a life and will be having fun later....I'm going to give you this time to think of something new to say, something fresh...something to try and redeem yourself and all your babbling. Should I come back say...noon...Saturday...2009? Long enough?)

you are gettin this all wrong, you act like im attacking your knowledge...

yes you know tons about banshees. of course

yes you have helped even me in the past, im sure quite a few times

but the part you are missing... is that you do so like a douche bag (most of the time)

people dont like to be talked down to... thats why, like you said, people PM questions to people who knwo their shit, because they know if they post it in public for eveyrone to see, that they will be ridiculed by idiots like you trying to impress their friends... people come here for help with their banshees, not smart ass answers and insults from know it all;s like yourself...

your vast banshee knowledge and all the people you have helped doesnt make up for the fact you are a dick.. point blank. your an asshole. live with it.

and you have kids? wow...

Hate to tell ya MJ, but everytime I do a search for some info that I don't know, people like dajogejr, firehead, bansh-eman, bigred350x, theshee ect are always there with a answer...always!!! I look up to these people and they have never steered me wrong, unlike you.

They were actually making great posts about drag racing and times on the KFX thread today(which I have no clue about and would like to learn!) untill you had to get home from school and start in on the fighting and name calling.

I have been following that KFX thread from the beginning and know that dajogejr was just telling you to calm down and stop harrassing everybody cause it goes nowhere...actually makes us at HQ look like bitchy little girls.

So why don't you do yourself a favor and log off HQ for a while untill you calm down. I don't want to get into the middle of a fight between anybody, but I would like to learn new things without being interupted by some keyboard clown wanting to pick a cyber-fight!

Hate to tell ya MJ, but everytime I do a search for some info that I don't know, people like dajogejr, firehead, bansh-eman, bigred350x, theshee ect are always there with a answer...always!!! I look up to these people and they have never steered me wrong, unlike you.

maybe some member get tired of posting the same shit over and over. and some just post on every thread.