The Official Douche Bag Thread

theshee

hi,, im lookin for dajrorjoejer, i heard this is where he hangs out?

Hey...King of boys....if you're gonna call me out, do you think you could at least spell my name right?

You could call me daddy, but I'd never claim a mis fire like you....that should've ended up as a swallow or stain on a dress....

I agree with the Sharpton and Jackson thing....they're some of the biggest racists out there.

Reverse racism IS still racism.

If people would stop tuning in, searching for and buying everything in sight with Britney on it...her 15 minutes would go away... People buy it, paparazzi delivers it....and the little sis apple didn't fall too far from the tree....

And to think their mom was going to write a book on parenting...

That's almost like saying Michael Jackson should write a book on keeping it real, or what NOT to do with "Jesus Juice"...

Hell yeah, stir it up....it's all good.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...King of boys....if you're gonna call me out, do you think you could at least spell my name right?

You could call me daddy, but I'd never claim a mis fire like you....that should've ended up as a swallow or stain on a dress....

I agree with the Sharpton and Jackson thing....they're some of the biggest racists out there.

Reverse racism IS still racism.

If people would stop tuning in, searching for and buying everything in sight with Britney on it...her 15 minutes would go away... People buy it, paparazzi delivers it....and the little sis apple didn't fall too far from the tree....

And to think their mom was going to write a book on parenting...

That's almost like saying Michael Jackson should write a book on keeping it real, or what NOT to do with "Jesus Juice"...

Hell yeah, stir it up....it's all good.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

yeah, that was some fucked up shit, MJ tellin little boys to come sip on his Jesus Juice :blink:

I made a flash animation about that a long time ago, I'll see if I can dig it up, lol

haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoooooooooooooooaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! funny shit, i thought u meant wine!! yeh dig that animation up please. hey do u know micheal jacksons got a new song out? its called"dont let your son go down on me!"

Edited by streetshee

if i changed my user name, and if i was the exact same age as you Jogger.. what in the world would you have against me other than some stupid remarks about 700 banshees?

give it a rest man...you are arguing for the sake of arguing, get over it, you were/are wrong for what you said about me.. i dont expect an apology , just shut up already you fool

What about some...Sloppy Joes...slop sloppy joes....

MJ...that will be the day your little faggit ass gets me to shut up. Dream on...

Do your parents know you're on the computer trying to raise hell and run your mouth?

SHH....didn't think so.

At least we do agree on one thing. You shouldn't expect an apology.....

my little faggit ass?

you assume too much buddy...

the way you are acting is pretty obvious you are short on wits ..

every post of yours is a repeat of the one before it.. you ignore every question.. everything and just keep saying the same crap over and over and over.. who are YOU trying to impress with your tough guy act? just because you know more about banshees than someone... doesnt stop that person from feeding you your teeth, remember that... youll probably need it the way you run your mouth..