The Official Douche Bag Thread

theshee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW #1 Cock Sucking Douche Bag of the UNIVERSE is the Fucking sorry ass POS Mexican who has BOTH MY FUCKING CELL PHONES!!! Fuck you I hope you choke on your fucking Fajitas you sorry Mother Fucker. Dude stills my phones out of my car, I call my # he answers and Talks shit to me!!! I hope you get fucking Deported and a Hand Cut off you thieving Piece of Shit!!!!! Your below The Human Race, your the Single celled organism made from the Byproduct of a Shit house!!!

NW of Houston Lil town Called Magnolia TX. Naw they just put a Lil pry on the glass and popped the locks. Money bout 80 bux 2 phones 1 nextel 2 way and a Verizon, 100+ CD'S. I wanna kill these fuckers!!! Yes I said IT I WANNA KILL THEM, Fuck DEPORTATION!!! We need to get a HUGE CATAPULT and THROW THEM FUCKERS BACK!!! SEE HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES BEFORE THEY GET SMART AND STAY ON THERE SIDE!!!!!!

I know this is no consolation, but...going forward...

I have Verizon, it's a work phone, but I have hundreds of contacts in my phone, work and personal.

Verizon offers a backup service for 1.99 a month. You can back up ALL your contacts on demand or automatically on a schedule.

You lose/get your phone stolen....you can get all your contacts beamed back to your phone.

I know that doesn't solve the first point of some dickless ass clown stealing your phone, but....I'd be lost without all my contacts....thought I'd throw that in there.