porting types

bunboy1

yeah be sure yo u mention the stroker crank ,also let him know if youll be using a spacer plate or if your going with stroker domes and no plate .a dune port would be your best option .and mention the fuel type and riding style :cool: one builders dune port is anothers drag port

i am thinking about buying porting service on ebay. the guy has 100% feedback, do you think it will be safe?

I wouldn't buy porting service on ebay. I would want to talk to people who have driven the motors by the builder. Check out the builders on this site. I would say you can't go wrong if you go with someone on here. Talk to the builder and go with one that you click with. Shop around a little. You will be thankful in the long run. Most of the guys here have decent prices and do phenomenal work!

Herr Jugs Racing CA

F.A.S.T. Racing KS

Flowtek

Passion OK

The list goes on and on.

SP

i am thinking about buying porting service on ebay. the guy has 100% feedback, do you think it will be safe?

Got a link to this porter?

If it is this guy, I would trust him. Not only because he's from Michigan too, but he's a member here and on PS, I've talked to him quite a few times over the years, on phone and PM...as well as done biz with him.

Also, I've seen his port work as well as rode two bikes that had it done.

So...that being said, I'd trust him. I can't speak out of personal experience for the other ebay porters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Cyl...Q2em118Q2el1247

hi all,

i am about ready to have my cylinders ported. i have a new +4 mm crank and i only ride in sand. my question is, what type of porting do i ask for? stroker porting or dune porting or a combination of both? is there such a thing? thanks

I have a stage III port from Trinity. My bikes runs AWESOME in Glamis. Night and day against a stock bike!!! Best upgarde I have done to my bike by far....

I went to Trinity because they are local for me in southern California....

I have a stage III port from Trinity. My bikes runs AWESOME in Glamis. Night and day against a stock bike!!! Best upgarde I have done to my bike by far....

I have nothing to say about Trinity........ BUT I have heard some good things about FAST>

Got a link to this porter?

If it is this guy, I would trust him. Not only because he's from Michigan too, but he's a member here and on PS, I've talked to him quite a few times over the years, on phone and PM...as well as done biz with him.

Also, I've seen his port work as well as rode two bikes that had it done.

So...that being said, I'd trust him. I can't speak out of personal experience for the other ebay porters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Cyl...Q2em118Q2el1247

There is this guy on ebay as well, anyone dealt with him? It looks like he promises some big #'s :unsure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PORTING-YOU...emZ300024463061

I don't really want to knock anyone's port job, but I had a Trinity Stage III and I thought it was a turd. I discussed issues with them and their customer service sucked ass. This was about 3 years ago so I don't know what it is like now. Just my experience with Trinity. I wouldn't go back. Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing is doing my current stuff and I am happy so far. I really think he will pull through for me and I'll have an 80+ four mil. Still in the process so I don't know yet but his customer service is second to none!

SP

Edited by spurdy