Well I guess I suck

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever Spurdy is.. hes a fuckin queer...and yea like the guy above me said, get "firefox" ...its like an internet browser thing, my bro put it on here a while back, it underlines all the miss spelled words in red as you type, then you can correct them and remember how they were spelled, i still come across words all the time that i cant spell and wouldnt even know it if it wasnt for this firefox thing here.. anyway just delete the dumb asses PM and ignore people like that.. im sure he is perfect and never makes a mistake, wouldnt it be nice to be perfect?

whoever Spurdy is.. hes a fuckin queer...and yea like the guy above me said, get "firefox" ...its like an internet browser thing, my bro put it on here a while back, it underlines all the miss spelled words in red as you type, then you can correct them and remember how they were spelled, i still come across words all the time that i cant spell and wouldnt even know it if it wasnt for this firefox thing here.. anyway just delete the dumb asses PM and ignore people like that.. im sure he is perfect and never makes a mistake, wouldnt it be nice to be perfect?

Well i do have fire fox but if you try to spell screw skru it won't help you. It dos help for a lot of other things, like just know typing i spelled "other" with out a o. so it dos help like that.

Chevshee

Hey Eddy, Your a good kid. You have drastically improved your spelling since you have started, keep up the good work. Just ignore the negetive things some people may say to you and don't let them get you down, because no matter where you go, there is gonna be assholes out there.

I can guarantee you Eddy that for all the people that have given you a hard time about your spelling, there is at least one or several things that they suck at really bad that most of us don't know about or point out in front of everybody to try and make them look stupid.

Mike

Thanks Mike, i thought i had gotten a lot better at spelling sense i became a member. Then there are the people that its never good enuf for them. I from to spelling 8 or 10 words wrong to maybe 1 or 2.

Am I the only one that noticed the critic himself misspelling the word "sense"? Please see "Skruw is not a word in any sence." Please also note the use of "your" instead of "you're". Also "screw a women" should be "screw a woman".

Im just saying if you're going to be a spelling nazi, practice it yourself a little.

haha that is awsome

Anybody that has a problem with how he spells anything can eat shit. So what, he isnt a great speller. How would this spurdy guy feel if we all made remarks about any imperfections he has in his life. Drop it, it doesnt matter, we are all on here to chat about bikes and such, not having a fucking spelling bee.

"Come on man. i know your only 15 but wood is a piece of a tree. Would, is the correct spelling for an adverb. Skruw is not a word in any sence. It is screw. As in screw to tighten or screw a women. You sound like an idiot. I don't want to call you out in front of everyone, or anything like that but try a little common sense and use spell check. PMs go around like crazy when you post. Just a little friendly FYI if you know what I mean.

SP"

The two things I highlighted in red burns my ass..

If PM's go around like crazy when he talks because of a few misspelled words then the people involved are some childish fools.. "oh guys, he misspelled though wrong" :down: Get a life and some class..

I can tell you one thing.. Eddy is a damn honest and up front guy.. I delt with him when he purchased one of my vids.. He did what he said he would do and was a plesure to deal with.. I can see where Greg is coming from and agree.. Thats good to see people who legitimately care and want to help.. Aside from that leave Eddy alone... He has come a long way and more importantly he is a stand up "kid"...

RIPPEN

hey Ed i am 15 and i am not so great at spelling but i agree you should seek help at school it won't take long honestly i went for help and i am glad

once you do get help and can spell fine you should just spell things wrong to piss of the assholes lol

4 enstence u cood spill fings licke this nd piss the sht outt uf the asshulls that buthir u haha

dude but honestly on here it doesnt matter that much but it is important to get a job

later

Mike

Eddy, do you remember when we got in that bitching match back and forth with each other about 6 months ago? Well your spelling sucked ass then, but you have improved so much over the last couple of months. People in my College English class last semester i think were the worst. But looking on the bright side, the owner at my old company couldn't spell anything what so ever. But it did'nt matter because he could count his millions that he made every year and that was all that mattered.

Anybody that has a problem with how he spells anything can eat shit. So what, he isnt a great speller. How would this spurdy guy feel if we all made remarks about any imperfections he has in his life. Drop it, it doesnt matter, we are all on here to chat about bikes and such, not having a fucking spelling bee.

Thanks Kiel, according to some people this is like grammar and spelling hq not bansheehq. Every one knows what I'm talking about, its not like I'm talking in French or something.

"Come on man. i know your only 15 but wood is a piece of a tree. Would, is the correct spelling for an adverb. Skruw is not a word in any sence. It is screw. As in screw to tighten or screw a women. You sound like an idiot. I don't want to call you out in front of everyone, or anything like that but try a little common sense and use spell check. PMs go around like crazy when you post. Just a little friendly FYI if you know what I mean.

SP"

The two things I highlighted in red burns my ass..

If PM's go around like crazy when he talks because of a few misspelled words then the people involved are some childish fools.. "oh guys, he misspelled though wrong" :down: Get a life and some class..

I can tell you one thing.. Eddy is a damn honest and up front guy.. I delt with him when he purchased one of my vids.. He did what he said he would do and was a plesure to deal with.. I can see where Greg is coming from and agree.. Thats good to see people who legitimately care and want to help.. Aside from that leave Eddy alone... He has come a long way and more importantly he is a stand up "kid"...

RIPPEN

Hey thanks RIPPEN I thy to be nice to people and not make them fell bad, I like to tell the truth even if i cant spell it.

Chevshee

Edited by chevrolet banshee

i have to say that eddy has been getting much better over the last few months... shit i remember when i would get pissed off trying to understand what the fuck he was saying... lol. but seriously if you are having a hard time spelling you should get help even if it means spending a little less time on the HQ.