Well I guess I suck

again when he first joined he couldn't spell at all but and i would get so frustrated trying to read his post and understand what he was trying to say. back then it was his grammar as well as the spelling was bad so it was very hard to understand. but he has gotten a lot better. I'm 22 and i got help in high school for spelling. what the teacher told me to do was read. read everything i pic up and you should eventual start remembering the words that you read and how to spell them. but the problem was i hated reading and never read a book in my entire life. the trick is you need to find something you like to read like posts on BHQ that's what i started doing. even before BHQ i would go on the net and read anything i could about car bike everything that interested me. so keep up the post reading and maybe try reading a little more on the net somewhere and eventually it will come to ya.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree w/ Tyler, firefox iz da shiznit yo.....

It is just like using Microsoft Word as a word processor...underlines misspelled words, you right click on the underlined words....and you left click on the correct spelling.

Often it gives you a few choices/variants of the word you misspelled.

You don't have to be a spelling whiz, but....some basic punctuation and some proper spelling sure makes solving problems easier to read and understand.

If you have one long run on sentence in your question, I'll ask you to break it up and punctuate it to make it easy to read. If you have to re-read something 3 times and you're still guessing what the hell the user is trying to say....I skip it and go to the next one.

i have to say that eddy has been getting much better over the last few months... shit i remember when i would get pissed off trying to understand what the fuck he was saying... lol. but seriously if you are having a hard time spelling you should get help even if it means spending a little less time on the HQ.

again when he first joined he couldn't spell at all but and i would get so frustrated trying to read his post and understand what he was trying to say. back then it was his grammar as well as the spelling was bad so it was very hard to understand. but he has gotten a lot better. I'm 22 and i got help in high school for spelling. what the teacher told me to do was read. read everything i pic up and you should eventual start remembering the words that you read and how to spell them. but the problem was i hated reading and never read a book in my entire life. the trick is you need to find something you like to read like posts on BHQ that's what i started doing. even before BHQ i would go on the net and read anything i could about car bike everything that interested me. so keep up the post reading and maybe try reading a little more on the net somewhere and eventually it will come to ya.

So you guys think I am getting better. I think before I just didn't care and I do.

Chevshee