Well I guess I suck

Hear is a Pm that Spurdy sent me today, Titled Yo

"Come on man. i know your only 15 but wood is a piece of a tree. Would, is the correct spelling for an adverb. Skruw is not a word in any sence. It is screw. As in screw to tighten or screw a women. You sound like an idiot. I don't want to call you out in front of everyone, or anything like that but try a little common sense and use spell check. PMs go around like crazy when you post. Just a little friendly FYI if you know what I mean.

SP"

And i thought i was improving? Guess not :sad:

Chevshee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no

eddy spells that way on purpose. it is some wierd "im" language

that alot of the teens are using.

he can spell correctly if he wants to. we have all seen it. he is just

having fun with us.

do you really have that hard of a time spelling? if so man at 15 you should be trying to get help! you should be well past that at your age. talk to your school counselor to get help. your going to kill your self in college.

ya i do suck at spelling! I don't know what to do about it tho. Since I started BansheeHQ i have gotten a lot better.

Chevshee

no

eddy spells that way on purpose. it is some wierd "im" language

that alot of the teens are using.

he can spell correctly if he wants to. we have all seen it. he is just

having fun with us.

Ya thats it im just fuckin with all you guys... and its workin

aaaa... no

Chevshee

I have a cousin who is 27 and just has a hard time with spelling, math and reading. No big problem with me on this topic. One thing you could do is get a google toolbar. It has a spellcheck in it. Just click the check button and it pulls up all the incorrect spelling in bold red text. Then you can click it and fix it.

i remember when you first joined and shit man you where very bad. i have the same problem as you except no so bad iv never been good at spelling. anyway your not alone keep working at it and you have improved a lot from when you joined

Edited by yamaha04

Hey Eddy, Your a good kid. You have drastically improved your spelling since you have started, keep up the good work. Just ignore the negetive things some people may say to you and don't let them get you down, because no matter where you go, there is gonna be assholes out there.

I can guarantee you Eddy that for all the people that have given you a hard time about your spelling, there is at least one or several things that they suck at really bad that most of us don't know about or point out in front of everybody to try and make them look stupid.

Mike

Hear is a Pm that Spurdy sent me today, Titled Yo

"Come on man. i know your only 15 but wood is a piece of a tree. Would, is the correct spelling for an adverb. Skruw is not a word in any sence. It is screw. As in screw to tighten or screw a women. You sound like an idiot. I don't want to call you out in front of everyone, or anything like that but try a little common sense and use spell check. PMs go around like crazy when you post. Just a little friendly FYI if you know what I mean.

SP"

And i thought i was improving? Guess not :sad:

Chevshee

Am I the only one that noticed the critic himself misspelling the word "sense"? Please see "Skruw is not a word in any sence." Please also note the use of "your" instead of "you're". Also "screw a women" should be "screw a woman".

Im just saying if you're going to be a spelling nazi, practice it yourself a little.

Edited by bonzai272