The Newest Edition to the HQ!

Well guys after 15 hours of labor, it only took 36 mins of pushing and the newest addition to the bansheehq and world of racing was born! On Oct 31 2007 At 8:24 P.M., Logan Andrew James Collinsworth was born. The delivery went very smooth. He weighs in at 7 lbs 6 oz and was

19 1/2 in long. Mother is a little tired but is doing well.

Its time to crack open that 15 year old bottle of Jameson Whiskey I bought in Ireland on my way home from Iraq!!!

And its all good Mark, not a single pirate hooker was sighted :)

dsc02863fy6.jpg

dsc02847oi0.jpg

:thumbsup: Congrats on the new gift Greg!

Glad to hear that Logan and the Mother are doing well, and I agree with Handyman...you have a very cute little guy.

congratulations man, he's gonna have some cool birthdays......and he'll always at least get a piece of candy for his bday. Good to hear everyone is well. My son was born on the 27th, good times for birthdays.

Jameson is my drink of choice, hell its my families drink of choice, my soon to be nephew is even named jameson. My choice for drinking it is in a pint glass, on the rocks. Jameson and water, splash of sour (just enough to kill the bite. I'll also drink it straight on the rocks, or without the sour depending on the mood I'm in.

enjoy every moment.....they literally go by in a blink of an eye.

Thats awsome man. Break him in by taking him on put put rides on the SHEE then get him a little 50. I bet you cant wait.

Only thing that would be good is if he takes after his mother in the looks department :biggrin: J/K Bud

Also THANK YOU for everything you have done for this Country. Your a good man Greg :thumbsup:

Congrats!! Looks like a nice family. Now all the fun begins... :beer:

congrats. heres a lil tip, both my kids wer 9 plus pounds when born, never and i mean never ask a female doctor to put an extra couple of stitches in there after the baby is born. i was in hot water with the doctor and my wife.

^^^^ I bet they wouldn't care if it was a C-section lol

Congrats on the baby BOY!

My 2nd sone was born in July, boys are the best.

Your sons initials are LA JC...you can have fun with that :blush: