Wicked A Arms

Bansh-eman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill tell you i was kinda scetchy before i bought these, but now that iv got them, they got me sold. ill turn everyone i can to them, your not going to find any arm with this quality for 350 bucks. im one of those guys thats always spent the extra mony for the name brands, but now im starting to go with the off brands and seeing they are just as good, and at times even better. these guys with big names normally have shity customer service casue they already got the big name going for them, where as the little guy have to make a good product and give awsome service so they can compete with the name. iv asked the guy at wicked several questions over the last fews weeks and it didnt take more then a few hours to get a respones.

I bought mine about two hours ago!!! Bansh-eman, what are you paying to have those arms chrome plated? if the black doesn't look good on my frame I'm getting them chromed...

200... the guy im going with is a member on here.. his prices are not the lowst by any means but his work is top notch. i got a set of lower motor mounts from him a few months back not realizing it was him, and they are very nice.

edit: chroming is one of those thngs where you get what you pay for ... you pay cheap you get cheap. there is not good chroming thats cheap. period

Edited by Bansh-eman

I just bought a set of +3+1 from them, I was looking at getting a-arms for quite some time now and wicked was one of the company's i was cheking out, A friend of mine just bought a yfz that has some wicked on. Quality is awesome his are red and the pc looks top notch, my other friend got some walsh's Lt and the wicked's looks just as good. and their customer service is great really good comunications replyed quick with all the answers. cant wait to get mine in!! :evil:

200... the guy im going with is a member on here.. his prices are not the lowst by any means but his work is top notch. i got a set of lower motor mounts from him a few months back not realizing it was him, and they are very nice.

edit: chroming is one of those thngs where you get what you pay for ... you pay cheap you get cheap. there is not good chroming thats cheap. period

what is his S/N??? i have some parts i need chromed and i cant find anyone around here... :confused:

this is some pretty good info. I think ima go with these a-arms as well. cant beat the price.

What shocks are you guys running with these a-arms?

im going to be running Marvin Shaw Hill Shooters now.

So would 450 shocks be the good way to go with one of the wicked long travel kits?

no, 450 shocks are not long enough to be on long travel arms. you need to get longer shocks or your bike is going to sit low.

450 shocks are longer than banshee shocks, so if you use them with standard +2 a arms it will make the quad sit higher up, and for the money people spend on these 450 shocks, then they pay to have them shipped , and revalved, dual rate spring coonversion maybe, by that time, your better off just buying new shocks that are built for you and your bike

450 shocks are longer than banshee shocks, so if you use them with standard +2 a arms it will make the quad sit higher up, and for the money people spend on these 450 shocks, then they pay to have them shipped , and revalved, dual rate spring coonversion maybe, by that time, your better off just buying new shocks that are built for you and your bike

unless your me and have them sitting in your garage from my "donor" yfz450.... :shrug: