banshee's wobbling terribly

'99350t

my question is how often can a tire maybe or bad (like a ripped cord or something) and do stock hubs usually bend? first i thought my wheels were bent so i bought new ones and it still shook(around 75-80 and up) then i took the axle to a machine shop and they straitened it while at the same time i put new axle bearings in it, and the thing still shakes bad. i know its not a flat spot in the tire so im left to assume a hub is bent?

my question is how often can a tire maybe or bad (like a ripped cord or something) and do stock hubs usually bend? first i thought my wheels were bent so i bought new ones and it still shook(around 75-80 and up) then i took the axle to a machine shop and they straitened it while at the same time i put new axle bearings in it, and the thing still shakes bad. i know its not a flat spot in the tire so im left to assume a hub is bent?

SAFELY block it up & run throught the gears until you see what it is... i streightened my axil, but only noticed the wobble in 6th never notied any wobble below that or in dirt!

you arnt running on toyo street radials or something.. any offroad tire wobbles a bit

alot of people have problems with ITP tires being out of round too, ive read alot of complaints about the HD and the GNCC's,

i own the gncc's and they are definatley out of round, they wobble h orribly at high speeds on a road especially, but either way they will all wobble becuase of the knobby treads, if you have itps though, chances are they are outa round too, i sent an email to them about them being out of round, becuase lots of people have the same problem, and some have gotton new tires shipped to them for free, but my email was ignored , so i wont buy itp's anymore

i'd say that your tires are out of round. i'd also say that if your making 80+ mph on asphault i'd like to know what your set up is and if thats a guesstimate or if you've actualy been clocked at that speed....

80+ on pavment is easy, last time i went to the dragstrip (bout 2 weks ago)i took my shee for the hell of it and with no traction on the line and running a set of stock yfz rears with stock gearing i hit 77 in the 8th, so im sure i could easyly do 80+ also, got alot of mods but all bolt ons besides the 20 over pistons

did some more process of eliminating. borrowed a buddy's brand new tires and rims and took care of the problem 100% since i got brand new douglas' and old trailclaw's, i would have to say its the tires now. airpressure is fine, i didnt even konw about the alignment?? interesting. and yes 80+ is easy last time i got clocked with radar was about 95mph. and i had to hold on like a SOB i mean seriously its a terrible shake. thanks for the reply's guys!!! what about fast trekkers they usually good and round???