What Kinda Tires

White06Shee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've noticed that in yours and locos sig pictures, whats the idea behind trimming out the narrow rows of knobs?

well cutting every other row out allows room for the tire to drop down and hit the dirt. when the next tread row comes around its gonna bite harder since that other row isnt there..but, you dont wanna go cutting your knarlys for trail riding. i only run cut knarlys on my hillclimb bikes where im only going in a straight line. but uncut ones do work well for trails and road riding..i also recommend stock yfz450 tires..

i have holeshot xcr's on my kfx. great tire but if you get them on pavement your going to fuck - um up. id go for a cheap tire like kenda for your shee. good priced and still a good tire. i had holeshot hd's on my shee and burned those puppies off. if thats all you do is trail ride its up to u. i 'd get out and ride in the street with mine and you all know what happens then. nothing but black marks!!! with $70 dollar tires!!!

Holeshot hd....do they use pretty fast on pavement like others holeshot???i'm about buying a new set of tire..my last one were a thing that looks like kenda knarly but werent and i HATED THEM!!!I'm looking for kenda klaw OR razer 2 but i heard they use pretty fast on pavement...anybody can confirm or tell me its not true?because most of the time our trails are ''cutted'' so i must do long pavement section

excuse my last reply,i wanted to say...arent there any holeshot that aren't using fast on pavement as normal holeshot...holeshot are great tires but they ''melt'' on pavement...is anyone try a holeshot that hasn't smelt on pavement?and is anyone try those new trac stars from itp?any review on them?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, Do these Knarly's come ina 4-ply tire? All I have seen is 6-ply tires and I don't want to go that route. (Too heavy)

Chris

Yes they have 4-ply knarlys. look in motosportatv.com for the different styles...