What Kinda Tires

White06Shee

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holeshots hook , but they wear down VERY fast.. You cant go wrong with knarlys or Klaws I have run them both and they grip and wear well. Im currently runing Knarlys on my banshee now, I can wheelie in lose dirt as if I was on pavement :biggrin:

100_4412.jpg

that want i want is a light tire and great gripper too, but you think the Kenda Knarlys?? y?? im just wondering and why not holeshots?? i thought they were great

thats right glen!! you been riding much??

Hey Tyler,

Not during the real cold but ran through a tank today, it was good to get back out. Friend on a new raptor was pretty surprized at my little 350 and a lot less of a two stroke slammer by the end of this afternoon. Other friend told him he had been "Knarley'd"

I'll get some pics our next time out. We will have to get together for a ride this year.

Hey Tyler,

Not during the real cold but ran through a tank today, it was good to get back out. Friend on a new raptor was pretty surprized at my little 350 and a lot less of a two stroke slammer by the end of this afternoon. Other friend told him he had been "Knarley'd"

I'll get some pics our next time out. We will have to get together for a ride this year.

hell yea sounds good. you gonna try and make the HQ ride in march? where in kansas are you? you could try making some of our hillclimbs..