how to prank a tellamarketer

fast500#12

I actually know that phone center that kid was calling from in littleton. It was one of our affiliate research centers when I was a supervisor at PhoneBase Research LLC. We would get shit like tha all the time. I would just tell the callers to hang up and move on to the next call. That kid who was on the phone would have gotton in trouble for staying on the line that long. LOL

My good buddy gets laid off work freequently, and the ONLY people that call his home telephone are telemarketers.

So...he takes full advantage of this whenever they call....I've nearly pissed myself a few times.

One called and offered him a mortgage, and asked him how much he owed on his house. (granted, friday night, we all had at least 12 beers in us...so, it was that much better)

He told them, after a long pause....39 cents.

Kept going on and on... What kind of rate can you give me on that? I want a low interest rate? What do you mean you can't give me a mortgage for that? Let me speak to your supervisor, that's false advertising.... Click...they hung up.

Next time, he'll say....you sell mortgages? So do I! what kind of rate do you have? Hey...what's your home number, I'll call you in a few hours to discuss what kind of rates and savings I can do for you.... Click...they hung up.

IF they have a business name on his caller ID (i.e. Acme rockets, whatever...) He'll answer the phone with THEIR business name.

Hello....Acme Rockets, this is Muktar...

No no....you called Acme Rockets, what can I do for you? What? You work for them too...how funny is that. So, which office are you located at? Did you hear about Johnson in accounting? On and on and on....

It is his goal to get them to hang up on him, he gets it done 9 times out of 10....pretty damn funny.

One thing to do is have a sound board on your computer ready to go anytime one of them calls.. Ebaumsworld.com has some good ones.. One of my fave is the drill instructor off Full Metal Jacket.. Could talk all sorts of shit to those people using that guys quotes.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

my favorite is to ask them if they sell firearms. which gets them all flustered, then i'll tell them that if they can't give me a good deal on a firearm then i'm not interested, if i need something i'll go buy it. not only is it funny, i'm serious.