SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

My Dodge and Titan

The Titan is just 2 wheel drive, I love it but I think I'll be trading it off soon on a different one.

DSCN1470.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

Titan.jpg

Titans are pretty badass.... I raced a guy with a 2wd Titan with a Bully Dog, intake, exhaust and built transmission that ran a tractionless 14.2 in the quarter...... only truck I ever raced that I wasn't sure I was going to beat..... we were on our way to our racing spot playing around on the hiway and he down shifted that thing and the whole truck just squatted down and shot forward...... I looked over at my buddy and said OH SH!T!!!, but my old skool chevy hooked up and held him off from a dig.....

• 3 months later...

IMAG0058.jpg

Hey, where did you find the 12 volt rappy? I knew they made them a couple years ago, but ive been looking for a while now. I cant seem to track one down for the life of me though.

Toys r us or?

Hummm Im going to check walmart tomorrow. They still like 300 bux or?

Thanx alot man, sears used to have the"660" one but not any more.

Perfect starter bike for lil ones to get them ready for a LT50.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

awesome cummins dinner, i know youre big into those things so i imagine its pretty well done up, dont know a damn thing about them though

had the pleasure of driving a 5.9 6speed a few times and loved it, nice color combo too, my favorite 2 tone combo for sure

P1040319Medium.jpg

P1040317Medium.jpg

(gay hoodscoop disclaimer: the hood scoop was done by previous owner, i keep procrastinating on taking it off, dont want to messup paint)

Edited by Michael Jackson