F.A.S.T.

SoCalinIt

Just saw this so I had to comment...how did those billet "Bowels" pass Steve? bet that had to hurt...LOL.

Yeah, I think Tyler and I own stock and sit on the board of directors....

Ouch! BOWELS!!!! Nice! Thanks for comment!!!!! LOL!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for those of you who haven't already herd or that don't know about the Customer Service Level he provides , I was in dire need for an odd-ball part he didn't have in stock. I needed this part to make a ride over this weekend and was out of options. Jeff took the part off one of his own personal bikes around the shop and sent it to me. That my friends... along with his super nice personality and his fast shipping is why I will continue to do business with this man and encourage anyone else to do the same! He owns a great shop!

Kolby

i agree. Jeff is a great guy. i was impressed by the fact that he didn't get irritated at my lack of knowledge. he did great at figuring out what i meant when i started throwing around terms like thingamabob and doohickie.

Wait untill he starts talking to you in Banshee talk.. Seriously banshee talk :yelrotflmao: When I picked up my motor and he was talking about break in he made the sounds that I should hear.. Basicly braaap braaaaap braaaap ect.. Those who have heard him do it know what I mean.. At first when he was doing it Iam like wow, dudes kinda weird :yelrotflmao: .. But then I realized DAMN, I know exactly whats he talking about.. Safe to say he puts it out on whatever level he needs to, to help you out..

RIPPEN

All i can say is jeff is awesome.....

i called him a couple times with questions before i ordedred anything...answered all my questions even though i didnt spend any money......then yesterday i call and order my trail tech lights and chain roller/slider.....again awesome answered all my questions even though he was sick as hell he took the time to get me what i needed.....

Jeff is a great guy and i will for sure be doing more buisness with him.......

I cant wait to talk to Jeff. I'm not sure what I want to do just yet. I would like to send him my hole motor so he can go through the tranny to make sure all is up to par. I also want to get some port work done. I thought about getting it done localy but the ediot here cant even get the bore right. Last time I took it to the guy here I asked what size pistons I should get. Well I did what he said took the jugs back to him when they came in he did a hone and now my right jug is .001 bigger then left causing my compression to be uneven.

It will be nice to deal with someone that knows what they are doing. The only reason I havent done it yet is because I know if I talk to him now I will spend money I dont have.

Jeff I look foward in talking to you in the next few months after my business picks back up.

Ron

I talked to him yesterday to get some parts and he saved me about $200 off of the best deals I found on the internet. For all you guys waiting to get your motors ported by him get inline He said he has 15 hq members moters right now. That guy is crazy busy, but still was able to return my call.

I talked to him yesterday to get some parts and he saved me about $200 off of the best deals I found on the internet. For all you guys waiting to get your motors ported by him get inline He said he has 15 hq members moters right now. That guy is crazy busy, but still was able to return my call.

he got my cylinders in oct and in decem he said he had 30 to do.