F.A.S.T.

SoCalinIt

I talked to him yesterday to get some parts and he saved me about $200 off of the best deals I found on the internet. For all you guys waiting to get your motors ported by him get inline He said he has 15 hq members moters right now. That guy is crazy busy, but still was able to return my call.

He has 15 motors just from the HQ. Well one of them is mine. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by moneybags

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff has had my cylinders for a week or 2 now, im trying to forget about them but its impossible! I cant wait to get them back. One good problem though, I thought the dude was crazy when he told me he didnt need any money up front...I went ahead and sent him some anyways.

Thanks Jeff! You and your crew are awesome

sending mine out tommorrow oh its 1:01Am i guess i mean today Cant wait for mine ot get back either. 3 MONTHS i guess that the price for Quality work. Jeff was saying he has like 21bikes and about that many in just motors waiting to get done. Hes goin to have to start a factory assemblly line to keep up with all the BHQ motors coming in.

Edited by yamaha04

i sent him mine on oct 29th.. im pretty sure hes shipping them back next week... he has my jugs and a flywheel... all that was left on monday was the flywheel... talk about waiting in suspense! i harass him about once a week.. haha.. not because i think hes ripping me off... but because im to excited about my motor... and all the parts i ordered from him coming in with the jugs and stuff...

mine went oct 19th and i am psyched about putting it all back together....

bad thing is no toy to ride.... extra time to work...........extra money to spend on hhhmmmm?????

banshee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no woman to nag at me or find something else to spend it on so..............

lets go apeshit................. motor build ended up being.............................

motor carbs yadadyadayada...

new plastic

new bolt set

rear shock and link

trail tech lights

new seat cover

new front bumper

i have c series rims didnt know any better..(aint broke one yet)

i like hyperlites though....cha---ching$$$$$$aint spending on them yet.......

it doesnt end ever does it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

all i hear are great things about jeff at fast, so it looks like ill be sending my jugs to him for some work, and have him match them for 4mil long rod. i left him a messege yesterday ,just waiting to hear back from him. then its time to watch the money disapear like a cold beer on a hot summer day!

all i hear are great things about jeff at fast, so it looks like ill be sending my jugs to him for some work, and have him match them for 4mil long rod. i left him a messege yesterday ,just waiting to hear back from him. then its time to watch the money disapear like a cold beer on a hot summer day!

Good call getting your jugs ported by him... You won't be disappointed!!!

yeah i just started doing buissness with jeff and i would have to agree with everything u guys have said. like tonight he called me afterwork on his own time. i call that customer service. i mean damn the man takes his work home with him and he had the time to talk to me about my mods and needs for my bike. his prices r good and he knows what he is talking about. he always sells me on more stuff than i was expecting but everything has been well worth it. i am already referring him to others and will only do buissness with him in the future. :thumbsup:

yyup wicked guy i sent my stuff to hi 3 weeks ago and just sent my crank to him tonight. one night he got back to me a 1:10am or something like that in the morning when i had a question for him about my setup. amazing customer service.

He does this a lot! I've talked to him at 10:45pm his time... The guy doesn't sleep...

I want jeff to do my jugs and crank but hes really busy and i don't got the time to wait , but ill hit him up in the summer when i got to build my stroker . but ill be buying all of my parts from jeff soon to get my shee back up and going