what is the lowest you paid for a shee?

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Picked up a '96 in great condition,cool head and Toomey's for $1000. The plastic was not scratched and all the stickers were intact. Took off the cool head and put on my '02 and sold the '96 for $2300. Not too bad of a buy and a hell of a great sell.

To get a banshee for under $1g it either has to broken or stolen.

Thats the case here too. I would gladly pick up a broken down SHEE for under a stack though. Stolen ones I have no problem just taking off of the person who stole it and trying to locate the original owner though. Its not to difucult to fint the owner of a vehical espicaly with the internet.If not you can just hand it over to the local police department and let them deal with it. There are some shady people who I know have stolen ATVs but I cant prove it. I dont ride with these people but they brag about how cheap they got it for and in cirtain cases you just know. If someone came up to me and offered me a stolen one and from what I hear it happens all of the time around the river. I would pressure them to get off it and try and locate the original owner.

I hate theives!

To get a banshee for under $1g it either has to broken or stolen.

bullshit, i have bought hundreds of legit banshees. from 300 to 2700. HUNDREDS. you just have to be vigilant, catch people when they need money. in the last 2 weeks i have bought 2. total for both complete bikes was 2700. mucho aftermarket.the trick is having cash on hand when people need it.

bullshit, i have bought hundreds of legit banshees. from 300 to 2700. HUNDREDS. you just have to be vigilant, catch people when they need money. in the last 2 weeks i have bought 2. total for both complete bikes was 2700. mucho aftermarket.the trick is having cash on hand when people need it.

Exactly my thoughts. I purchased my 2001 Banshee (sig) for 1100.00. The guy was asking 2400.00 but let me know how desperet he was to sell it. I also purchased a 2000 400ex off of him for 800.00 titles in hand.

Would it be a good deal if I picked up an 01 with a blown motor. Broken rod through the block.

Great roller, comes with an extra topend, axle and carrier, toomey t-5 pipes, extra airbox, shocks, and some other crap.

he wants 1250 for it.

Terrible deal...Can I have the number, lol. I have paid that much for a solid roller, I donth think its a bad deal. You could part the thing out and make a little money.