best nitrous

For a slightly modded shee,your basic port ,carbs pipes, and so on what would be the best nitrous kit to get dry or wet system. I was told to go with a dry 20hp shot.Any feedback would help.

go to albaaction.com they have a good nos kit, if its done right and you don't try to get a big shot of nos you should be good, ye it wears things out faster, just don't use it unless you have too! Good luck with the nos.

:yelrotflmao: NOS... Its nitrous and allot of different companies beside N-itrous O-xide S-ystems build kits.... Anyways, if its done corectly I hear it performs pretty well. But, just like if you jet your bike to lean, you set it up wrong and-CA BOOM! Personaly I would look into a company that specializes in kits for quads. I know Boondockers is fairly well known and I know there are several others that that provide kits also. I know a little bit about it when dealing with a car but otherwise Iam not sure on specifics...

RIPPEN

Thanks for the all the replies,i was leaning towards boondockers myself.

Make sure you get a GOOD fuel pump. Any system that doesn't have a fuel pump with it is risky. There's no garuntee that you will flow enough fuel to match the added oxygen coming into your engine. I would use a wet kit myself, with a stand-alone fuel management system. Have a pingle installed on BOTH sides of your gas tank, one to feed the carbs, the other to feed the wet portion of the nitrous system. That's what I would do.

I think N2O should be added after a fully built motor...

For the price of the kit, a fuel pump and all the hassle getting it tuned, you could pretty much get a porting job on a stock shee that'll give you all the time HP with no tuning required, other than jetting.

Now, if you're talking full blown 18 or 20mm Cheatah or Twister on alky, drag quad with all the bells and whistles and you're looking for a few tenths of a second, then...N2O is a viable option...

Two strokes are finicky by nature, if you decide to unleash the bottle, make sure the rest of the motor is up to snuff. O Ringed head, welded crank, etc.

• 3 months later...

Make sure you get a GOOD fuel pump. Any system that doesn't have a fuel pump with it is risky. There's no garuntee that you will flow enough fuel to match the added oxygen coming into your engine. I would use a wet kit myself, with a stand-alone fuel management system. Have a pingle installed on BOTH sides of your gas tank, one to feed the carbs, the other to feed the wet portion of the nitrous system. That's what I would do.

boondockers dont use or need a fuel pump, and they have a recharge kit, so you can recharge in the field.

you need to give them a call so they can educate you on the use of their system.