Fuck It

BigRed350x

Fuck this little kid bullshit. I'm done with bansheehq. There is too much little fucking high school bullshit on this web site. :yank:

I'd like to say thanks to the cool people around here, it's been fun talking and shit with you.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess people cant take the heat anymore :confused::confused: Look at freestyler, He had everything in the book thrown at him and turned out to be a hell of a kid :cheers::cheers: ..

typical. run run away. like the lil red headed kid in school.  RED ON THE NOODLE, LIKE THE PRICK ON A POODLE.

487398[/snapback]

freestyler has come a long way and good on him!

everyone knows what the story is when i got here. :rotflmao: im sure if you dont NYUK will be more than delighted to fill you in. i think it was his favourite post ever prolly. but, i pulled through, i was an ass and i know it. i admit it!

bigred, im prolly one of those assholes. i read all your posts. im not to sure what to say :shrugani: . what ever you do, good luck, see you around, take care and so on.

IF you are going to comtinue with this video manual thing let me know when your done.... im curious to see how it turns out!

later james.

EDIT: just saw NYUK`s post... thanks man :cheers:

WTF, I was really excited to see if those cd's were worth a damn.

Poodle dick :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I figured it'd just be a matter of time since he comes from the Brokeback region of the country anyway. Leaving the HQ has to be about like coming out of the closet right?

Maybe he finally ran out of stuff to try to brag about? :shrugani:

Maybe we'll never know? :shrugani:

Awe shucks it's gonna be different without him, not really a bad thing by any means but different. :clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE