Fuck It

BigRed350x

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha brooke is gay, bigred I guess I'll have to find out some other way to get ahold of you for our trip :shrugani: DAMN. Anyway people like brooke and push the throttle are gay they pretty much went and attacked bigred in every forum he posted in so you guys go to hell and thanks for chasing away a good member who actually contributed to this site. :yank:

P.S. Red get ahold of me cause were prolly heading your way for spring break :headbang: and I want one of those cd's :dance:

487522[/snapback]

excuse me???!! in the drunk thread that got him all in a twit, i only posted in there when i saw chase dissing NYUK. bigred took it upon himself to join in only because he saw a perfect opportunity to bash me. which is fine, come follow me around wherever i post and hate on me, i can take it. but he dug his own grave by cheering on and encouraging chase, that blithering idiot. if you go read the thread, bigred was way harsher and made his attacks on me waaaaay more personal than i did, yet hes the one running away crying.

i get a lot of heat around here for my big fuckin mouth, but at least i can take it back. look around, why have i been bitchy to bigred? cause he was being obnoxious with his sig, cause he attacked me for saying it like it is in the fuckin lame prom thread, and then cause he was bein all buddy buddy with chase and attacking me in the drinking thread. ill tell you what, when someone calls me a skank, when someone makes a HUUUGELY asshole statement to someone i like, like chase did, when someone is annoying half the site by being a dick with his sig, i have no qualms being the one to step up and say 'yo bro, youre an asshole'.

if you have a problem with that, thats fine with me.

i wasnt even trying to chase bigred away, i was really hoping to chase chase away. but bigred couldnt keep his fuckin mouth shut, he decided on his own to get involved. i was in no way following bigred around and attacking him in every forum he posted in, it was quite the opposite in the drunk thread. you obviously dont havea fucking clue what youre talking about.

i think this is why red left in the first place dumb bullhsit like this shutup this is bansheehq not drama hq god he said she said DUMB SHIT if this where my site ud be gone a long time ago

I always liked BigRed and same wit Loco and the rest What happened?

487504[/snapback]

well, i dont know about the liking Loco :P but, ya, what EXACTLY happened besides all the "He said, She said bull shit" or is that the resaon? if so, looks like lee is going to have to find a new "head board poster rider"

i think this is why red left in the first place dumb bullhsit like this shutup this is bansheehq not drama hq god he said she said DUMB SHIT if this where my site ud be gone a long time ago

487593[/snapback]

fuck you, you eleventeen year old prick. i was banned once, worked out well obviously. he can ban me again if he wants, but thats his decision not yours.

fuck you, you eleventeen year old prick. i was banned once, worked out well obviously. he can ban me again if he wants, but thats his decision not yours.

487598[/snapback]

ow god damn, sounds like he didnt stick it in ur ass hard enough the last time

What does that make you for involving yourself??? She was called out and she defended her self, What makes that dumb???

487593[/snapback]

What does that make you for involving yourself??? She was called out and she defended her self, What makes that dumb???

487600[/snapback]

i think he means that he is getting tired of all the cry baby bull shit that goes on here. :shootself:

487593[/snapback]

Why the hell should Brooke leave? If I was in this situation I would be standing my ground just like she is.

I guess its a good thing this isnt your site, so therefore BROOKE STAYS :clap::dance:

487599[/snapback]

wtf?? whats your problem? you dont even know what the fuck is going on, so why are you bashing me?

i dont fucking know why red left anymore than the rest. apparantly he realised what an ass he made of himself in that thread by backing up some fuckin druggie loser who was bragging about being drunk and stoned at work. but he didnt have to run away crying.

hehe jen, you rule, ive been missin you lately. ^_^

487599[/snapback]

:lol::lol::rotflmao: bend over Brooke

u need to get out more brooke have sum fun seriously i think that comp is rotting ur brain

wtf??  whats your problem? you dont even know what the fuck is going on, so why are you bashing me? 

i dont fucking know why red left anymore than the rest. apparantly he realised what an ass he made of himself in that thread by backing up some fuckin druggie loser who was bragging about being drunk and stoned at work. but he didnt have to run away crying.

hehe jen, you rule, ive been missin you lately.  ^_^

487605[/snapback]

ooooooooooooooooooooo, sounds like its about that time, and one other thing, in ur sig it says "If I didn't offend u, I'll try harder next time", good luck with that one :cheers:

the world is a mess. small african children are starving to death and all we can do is argue. lets unite, sort of like a justice league of sorts, and feed small african children instead of argue. we can save other bullshit too. like whales. if you want. im up for anything. :shrugani:

ooooooooooooooooooooo, sounds like its about that time, and one other thing, in ur sig it says "If I didn't offend u, I'll try harder next time", good luck with that one :cheers:

487610[/snapback]

.....that.....almost made sense. :confused: