• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boobies.

487646[/snapback]

i like boobies.... :clap:

i honestly find it funny when people argue over the internet and one leaves a forum saying fuck this i hate it...like the other hundreds of members give a fuck..

grow a set!

Anyway people like brooke and push the throttle are gay they pretty much went and attacked bigred in every forum he posted in so you guys go to hell and thanks for chasing away a good member who actually contributed to this site. :yank:

487522[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Show me a thread were I "attacked" BigRed other than this one and the one comment I made in his post about all the new stuff he bought, and notice this one is after he "left". BigRed is attention starved if he's not the center of it he's not happy. I have the feeling he'll be back, maybe he's switching names I don't know, he put this thread up just to get attention. Just because somebody jokingly accused me of driving him off you call me gay???? Do some searches and I'll give you the opportunity to recall your statement, otherwise it's on. :D

Edit: He's been on reading it by the way, if he was gone for good he wouldn't care.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

the world is a mess.  small african children are starving to death and all we can do is argue.  lets unite, sort of like a justice league of sorts, and feed small african children instead of argue.  we can save other bullshit too.  like whales.  if you want.  im up for anything.  :shrugani:

487632[/snapback]

OOOO OOOO!!! Can I be Captain Marvel?

SHAZZZAM!!! :)

Captain_Marvel.jpg

the world is a mess.  small african children are starving to death and all we can do is argue.  lets unite, sort of like a justice league of sorts, and feed small african children instead of argue.  we can save other bullshit too.  like whales.  if you want.  im up for anything.  :shrugani:

487632[/snapback]

Why don't we save the Banshee!!

world domination is one step away.....we start saving small african children then whales then pandas.  and then we take over the world.  :evil:

487803[/snapback]

Interestingly enough all 3 thrived when fed chopped up baby seals in lab studies.