BigRed350x

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we all know who really has sand in her vagina :huh:

487443[/snapback]

haha brooke is gay, bigred I guess I'll have to find out some other way to get ahold of you for our trip :shrugani: DAMN. Anyway people like brooke and push the throttle are gay they pretty much went and attacked bigred in every forum he posted in so you guys go to hell and thanks for chasing away a good member who actually contributed to this site. :yank:

P.S. Red get ahold of me cause were prolly heading your way for spring break :headbang: and I want one of those cd's :dance:

"What is going on" is a classic example of someone who can dish it out, but can't take it.

:cry:

487460[/snapback]

What the fuck are you talking about? you dont even know me! How is asking why he left showing that I cant "take" shit back ? I only give shit to people I like and yes I can take it back

Edited by WALLACE84

What the fuck are you talking about? you dont even know me! How is asking why he left showing that I cant "take" shit back ? I only give shit to people I like and yes I can take it back

487532[/snapback]

Huh, your right. I don't know you. So what makes you think I'm talking about you?

Do you need some special attention as well? :blink:

You got some fucking nerve with that comment, if Im not mistaken you tried to stiff a fellow HQ member on a swingarm and your calling Brooke and Pushthethrottle gay??? What do you contribute to this site???

Better check yourself before you talk next time son!!!

haha brooke is gay, bigred I guess I'll have to find out some other way to get ahold of you for our trip :shrugani: DAMN. Anyway people like brooke and push the throttle are gay they pretty much went and attacked bigred in every forum he posted in so you guys go to hell and thanks for chasing away a good member who actually contributed to this site. :yank:

P.S. Red get ahold of me cause were prolly heading your way for spring break :headbang: and I want one of those cd's :dance:

487522[/snapback]

487522[/snapback]

Wow that one flew right over your head didn't it? How did Brooke chase him away? As I recall, it was bigred that called her a skinny bitchy white trash skank with sand in her vagina. Try and find a post where Brooke has gone that far to insult him. She's been pretty damn civil compared to all the immature bullshit he posted, and now he's pissed and running away because ol Brookie hurt his wittle ol poor feelings.

So like I said before...

I guess we all know who really has sand in her vagina :huh: