Fuck It

BigRed350x

he was probably one of those kids in highschool that someone else was getting away with something and he wasnt but would sometime,, would go tell and ruin it for everyone its sad i thought it was only kids but as the older i get its still that way with adults some people are just tatel tells from birth or what i call BITCHS BITCHS BITCHS thats what big red is deal with it,,,let this be a warning to others on the site thats like him,, because there are!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE A BITCH!!!A SNITCH!!!!! or FAKE!!!! god i hate all of those!!!

Edited by 2bzy2p

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They kicked you out of the machine shop yet? :P

488272[/snapback]

hahaha, ALMOST! they didnt kick me out, i took the rest of the semester off. my boss was just such a fucking dick i couldnt take him and my school work load at the same time.

no matt, im not missing fingers. luckily. them flycutters sure would do a nice job of removing some though.

:cheers: lets all hug and get Lee to delect this :flush: waste of space although i do find it entertaining to a point.I agree if you let soemone on this lighted box get you angry you do have some real issues to deal with. my 3 cents!! :dance:

brooke for pres :clap:

488356[/snapback]

thank you thank you. not a bad idea, really. :D

lee banned the little shit last night. you just cant let someone who is hacking into peoples accounts stick around.

im still surprised about this whole thing. i really never figured red would leave. or 'leave' i should say. its pretty funny really. the bigger the ego, the harder they fall. :shrugani:

thank you thank you.  not a bad idea, really.  :D

lee banned the little shit last night. you just cant let someone who is hacking into peoples accounts stick around. 

im still surprised about this whole thing. i really never figured red would leave. or 'leave' i should say.  its pretty funny really. the bigger the ego, the harder they fall.  :shrugani:

488384[/snapback]

or the smaller the dic^k the more they talk!!!!!!!!!!! LOL in his case! :dance:

He thinks he's hot shit, but I found his IP address to be the same as two other members, which COULD... mean three accounts belong to one person. His IP, and all three accounts were banned earlier this week when he first posted.

Please let me know if you see him posting anymore or if anyone else mentions they were 'hacked'.

There will be bigger changes coming up soon for the BHQ which will hopefully stop all the rivalry and hostility between members who have been here a long time and who have contributed much banshee knowledge to newcomers. More on that later.

If anyone has their account modified by anyone other than them, don't post it, but rather PM Me... I need to know about it before the rest of the world does.

Thank You & play nice together,

-Lee

Topic Closed....