what head do i want?

digger

the motor is completely stock on my banshee, i got tr6 pipes, toomey 2:1 filter, booste bottle, 4* timing key and boyesen reeds, i want to get a cool head or some sort of after market head for it, what head should i get, what size domes would be the best? i still want it to be reliable, also has any one found the perfect porting for the tr6? thx for u'r help..

From what Ive read and the opinions of other HQers Im gonna say go with the NOSS head.

484993[/snapback]

Good Choice! :headbang:

For domes, it all depends on your elevation and what type of fuel you want to run. PM dlnoss for more info. He might even chime in sooner or later.

I think you're gonna have a hard time finding the "perfect" porting for TR6's. You can always tell your motor builder that you have TR6's and go from there. Your pipes might feel completely fine to you after you get it ported. But you'll be able to get MORE out of the port by going with different pipes. I would pick your type of portjob by the type of riding you do. Then if you decide you don't like the TR6's with the port, you can always sell 'em and buy different pipes. And if you're lucky you might even find a clean set of pipes for cheap and make some money.

the motor is completely stock on my banshee,  i got tr6 pipes, toomey 2:1 filter, booste bottle, 4* timing key and boyesen reeds, i want to get a cool head or some sort of after market head for it, what head should i get,  what size domes would be the best? i still want it to be reliable, also has any one found the perfect porting for the tr6?  thx for u'r help..

484989[/snapback]

ihave a pro design cool head for sale with 19cc domes but my motor is 60 over in ported so not to sure about the 19cc for u but u can ask around will sell for 150 and i'll ship it to you

get NOSS  :headbang: also get some different pipes. Those t6's suck with a modded motor, if anything sell them and get some cheaper t5's :cheers:

485223[/snapback]

have you rode a ported banshee with t-6 pipes? gorr ported mine and the power increase across the whole rpm range is incredible. plus the pipe comes on sooner and pulls longer.