what does everybody do for a living?

I'm a machinist at an engine machine shop.

We built this bad boy right here, went 6.40's in a 2100 lb car.

I enjoy working on the mill and lathe the most and makin all sorts of custom goodies for my friends and I :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....ha.....i work for my parents.....

:shootself:

it sucks being "the bosses daughter" but it pays really well :confused:

if ur curious/bored check out their website

http://www.helpcity.com

if u live in southern cali it's way useful. if not, well, we'll go national in a while, hang tight!

:headbang:

I'm a machinist at an engine machine shop.

We built this bad boy right here, went 6.40's in a 2100 lb car.

I enjoy working on the mill and lathe the most and makin all sorts of custom goodies for my friends and I :D

474848[/snapback]

I want one of those to put in my truck that I drive to the office everyday. :lol:

Did you ever see the egress ladders I made? I know you asked me where they went @ Maelstrom AFB, but I couldn't find the address I sent it too. I'm sure its somewhere on one of the 1000+ pages of paperwork that we've done EACH time we do an order of those. Just look for 2 big sea foam green boxes with some fancy engraved aluminum tags on them.  B)

I've heard everything in those silos is sea foam green. That would suck ass.

474881[/snapback]

I checked awhile back and no one from our shop ordered anything, but it doesn't mean that they didn't. I haven't personally been out to a site yet, even though we're supposed to, so i have no clue about the sea foam green paint, lol. maybe one day i'll track those ladders down.

I checked awhile back and no one from our shop ordered anything, but it doesn't mean that they didn't.  I haven't personally been out to a site yet, even though we're supposed to, so i have no clue about the sea foam green paint, lol.  maybe one day i'll track those ladders down.

475230[/snapback]

I was told by a guy that was a career AF guy that most of the shit in those silos is that sea foam green. When I was telling him about these ladders, and I mentioned it he said "Oh, its for a silo." lol....I hate that color.

I'm sure they're still bouncing around your receiving dept. Hell, the first order we did sat in first article inspection for about 5 months. We even got to charge the Govt. interest being that they dropped the ball on inspection times.

Theres probably someone still doing paperwork on receiving the items, or they're lost. :huh::lol:

The receiving bay at Hill is huge, and there's shit everywhere. I've been told there are people that are supposed to be doing inventory and/or inspection that actually lay down and nap between the boxes.

I thought you made sigs for folks on the HQ... :shrugani:  Speeking of which when you get caught up you should make me one :ph34r:  :D

RIPPEN

475262[/snapback]

I do make sigs for people B) ...my sister and brother are graphic designers so Adobe is no big deal :cheers: ....and yea pm me if you want me to make you one... im always on here :headbang:

Edited by Dinner