what does everybody do for a living?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool

my old man works for 196 out of Elgin (30yr Journeyman). i work for a cable company building systems/line construction...hopefully to be going thru ALBAT within a couple months and starting my outside electrical apprenticeship up there :cheers:

474295[/snapback]

Im in 15. ComEd has it's own local for their employees.

Cake job, and the pay isn't bad either.

Not a very glamorous industry, but when the utility power goes out and your on the operating table we keep you alive.

Was that a jab?

I work @ Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Stations, the Largest Nuclear power facility in the United States, we supply power to So Cal, Nevada, Texas and Arizona... I work in Radiation Protection Dept... :)

Later,

Olie

474293[/snapback]

Nice to see someone else on here who's radioactive!!! :whoa:

Air Force Nuclear Weapons Technician!!! I make sure our ICBM arsenal has good, working warheads. Just in case those towel heads need to be served crispy, with a side or garlic sauce.

I'm a fabrication department supervisor, working with fiberglass reinforced composites. check out the link if you're interested in what the composite world is all about. B)

http://www.pultrude.com/

474202[/snapback]

hey MILO i'm in the same line of work.i'm a mold operator at BRP.this is the company's website :BRP

MILO do you ever go to BBDR?do you run any dirt drags?

I'm a fabrication department supervisor, working with fiberglass reinforced composites. check out the link if you're interested in what the composite world is all about. B)

http://www.pultrude.com/

474202[/snapback]

hey MILO i'm in the same line of work.i'm a mold operator at BRP.this is the company's website :BRP

MILO do you ever go to BBDR?do you run any dirt drags?

474756[/snapback]

thanks for the clicky, now i can check out the competition a little more! :P just kiddin, i've already been there. :ph34r: small world, huh... our places are only about 15 minutes apart, if that.

believe it or not i've only been to BBDR once, about 2 years or more ago. pretty awesome , i hope to get back this summer. just as a spectator though. i live just on the other side of the mountain so i can hear them running late at night sometimes. B)

yeh you'll have to come on out and check the drags out .i run there all the time.test and tune is april 22 and first race is may 6.we'll have four of Passion Racing's drag motors running there this year on our banshee's.look for number 14 thats me and number 911 thats my boy .