Powerband

TTG-Shee14

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to make a templet to sell so that yo u can simply follow my proven kit and make your own powerbands in the comfort of your lazyboy :bolt: ,if yo u promise to tel l one friend and place your order within next 10 minutes ,il l throw in a high performance drag racing boost bottle ,you get it all ! :clap: the powerband kit, the boost bottle ,you probably think your gonna pay 40 $? nope how bout 30$? nope ,25$? not eve nclose ...tell a friend and its only 19 .99$ :bolt:

Ive Seen Two posts and ppl play with the poster saying stuff...

All i want to know what it does, how much it will run, Where to get one, and is it worth it!

Thx,

Dan

454228[/snapback]

ow and one other thing, instead of spending the money on a "powerband", buy a bullet and rent a gun :shootself:

You guys are terrible. You'd be amazed at how many people actually believe that a powerband is something you can go get at the local parts house. Some of them are just uninformed. Others are just dumbasses. I would like to assume that the guy who started this thread is the former rather than the latter.

Better get yourself a "can of compression" to go with that new powerband, otherwise you'll be defeating the purpose. I put 20cc's worth in each cylinder on my Cub motor and it made a world of difference!

Edited by reded

All i want to know what it does, how much it will run, Where to get one, and is it worth it!

Thx,

Dan

454228[/snapback]

What I don't understand is how you can have all of these mods (K&N Air Filter..13 Front Sproket..T5s..Milled Head (Stock)..Vforce Reeds3..91 Octane) on your Banshee, be a member of the BHQ for almost two years, and STILL have to ask this question.... :shootself:

Thx,

Dan

454228[/snapback]

Man when this thread started I thought it was just somebody screwing around. Guess not. :shootself:

theres sum reeally good deals goin on Ebay they have all the colors and sizes Jeff says he has em in stock too and will throw in sum headlight fluid for free :D:lol:

just when I thought I've heard them all......powerband....thats rich!

And to think thers someone viewing right now going......ahhh so what are they?....