Powerband

TTG-Shee14

I have been wondering about the whole powerband thing too. :shrugani: But nobody will ever give me a straight answer!

From what I've been told, the Wilson countersink powerbands are the best, they allow hydrolic torque to bypass the fluid clutch allowing steady wall pressure to the lug manifolds and all the siesmic rotors, and to install them, you have to calculate time and space to get a direct ratio of inter-planitary magnetism to solar radiation at TDC (top dead center). :confused:

Is this true or not???

:headbang::headbang:

Edited by 8buck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't this topic outlived its comedic value yet? I mean its cool to throw it out there when somebody asks how to adjust the valves on the shee, but starting ANOTHER thread on the subject??? Holy hell every joke that can be made has been done 6 or 7 times on this board alone! Lets let this one die.

Hasn't this topic outlived its comedic value yet?  I mean its cool to throw it out there when somebody asks how to adjust the valves on the shee, but starting ANOTHER thread on the subject???  Holy hell every joke that can be made has been done 6 or 7 times on this board alone!  Lets let this one die.

456398[/snapback]

It's all in good fun, and it ain't hurtin anyone.

At least it gave me somthing to read for awhile. :)

Ive Seen Two posts and ppl play with the poster saying stuff...

All i want to know what it does, how much it will run, Where to get one, and is it worth it!

Thx,

Dan

454228[/snapback]

i hope your just messin around, if not, obviously you're gonna get bashed for this one. :shootself: hopefully you get the hint by now that it's not a part or item to be purchased, added, or modified. it's basically a term given to the peak output range of the engine. don't mind these guys, they eat this shit up, and they're just hackin on ya. :evil:

I have been wondering about the whole powerband thing too. :shrugani: But nobody will ever give me a straight answer!   

From what I've been told, the Wilson countersink powerbands are the best, they allow hydrolic torque to bypass the fluid clutch allowing steady wall pressure to the lug manifolds and all the siesmic rotors, and to install them, you have to calculate time and space to get a direct ratio of inter-planitary magnetism to solar radiation at TDC (top dead center). :confused:

Is this true or not???

:headbang:  :headbang:

456387[/snapback]

Holy shit I almost believed that one.. You guys are good.. :cheers:

guys i feel dumb i new it like 10 mins after how dumb i felt... it didnt even accure to me during the post how dumb i em some times... i no its fake... i read it off of some other post got speed happy and posted one of my own.... then i realised... i could just use a rubberband!!

Its cheaper and they last WAY LONGER!

guys i feel dumb i new it like 10 mins after how dumb i felt... it didnt even accure to me during the post how dumb i em some times... i no its fake... i read it off of some other post got speed happy and posted one of my own.... then i realised... i could just use a rubberband!!

458403[/snapback]

Wat?... A rubarband? I diden't tink ruberbans could wrok..god idae!!!11111

Just playing man.. we learn we live.. Some people just a need a little more time ;)

Edited by stuntmasta3o5

458403[/snapback]

At least you have a sence of humor! :clap: and can take a joke or two or 3 pages! Don't worry, at one time or another everyone here and to learn what a powerband was. :)

My buddy was telling me to make sure that I put the powerbands on in the right direction, and he also said to make sure that they are timed correctly with the carbs, if not the crankshaft might blow a gasket. Can anyone help with this?

My buddy was telling me to make sure that I put the powerbands on in the right direction, and he also said to make sure that they are timed correctly with the carbs, if not the crankshaft might blow a gasket.  Can anyone help with this?

460028[/snapback]

Are you fucking serious? Did you not read the past three pages?

A powerband is not a tangible object god dammit!

Are you fucking serious?  Did you not read the past three pages?

A powerband is not a tangible object god dammit!

460050[/snapback]

LOL sorry if I caused confusion :confused: .... obviously a powerband is not a tangible item....I hope I havent lost the faith of you fellow HQr's, I don't know everything about the engines but I do know enough about 2-strokes to know that a powerband is an rpm range where the engine really screams. :shrugani: