I am tired of this

onebanshee

i didnt read the original "how do ya ride a 2 stroke" topic and all the ball-busting that was with it, but damn I don't think its a dumb question, I could ramble on for paragraphs talkin about riding a 2 stroke powerband :shrugani:

Ahem ;) , I was the only guy here who liked BFS in his early years. I remember he was pretty young and seemed real stoked about his Banshee, seemed liked he was new to the whole atv scene, seemed enthusiastic :) and you guys busted his balls so fuckin' bad. :shrugani: Im just too mellow of a guy to be a ball buster like some folks.... :shrugani:-_--_-

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohooo!!! My 2 cents!!!

If you'll take the time to notice, almost every thread (not all of them) where someone gets flamed, it's usually for good reason, even if it's not aparrent at the time.

Example: Timmy pops on the forum one day... spends 3 minutes reading new stuff, then makes a post asking what the top speed of a banshee is. Timmy gets flamed. Timmy responds to the flaming, by flaming the people who flamed him. The flamers then jump to their defense, and flame Timmy for flaming them, who flamed Timmy in the first place for asking a stupid question. Timmy then tells the flamers that they had no right to flame him, and they're poopy heads who ride with dildos on their seats, and they need to grow up. Timmy gets flamed again, even worse. A wise old BHQ member doesn't flame Timmy, but instead tells him he should have searched the forums for threads on top speed first, before posting. Just so happens, the wise old BHQ member and previous members, who have left because of people whining about flamers and off topic posts in the General section, have made multiple posts in the past answering the question of "what is a banshees top speed".

Lesson: Timmy searches next time before posting. Timmy finds threads on the topic he was looking for, but doesn't find the "exact answer." Timmy makes a post about searching for an answer, but not finding what he was looking for. Members applaud him for searching, then help with his search and give him more info that may not have been included in previous posts. Members see that Timmy is willing to try and help himself first, instead of relying on everyone else at the drop of a hat, and becomes a respected member of the BHQ community.

You honestly cannot claim to have ever seen a new thread, that's on a topic that was discussed several months ago (and has a thread full of info), and never thought... good lord, if only that moron had searched a bit, he would of found all the answers to his questions. But he chose to be lazy instead..... someone should let him know the error of his ways. We've all done it. Some people are so bored, that they prey on threads/people like that.

------------------END FORUM EDICATE 101------------------

I'm no genius.

...more useless dribble....

Maybe ill do some cryin now like you  :cry:

ohhhh booo whoooo why do people sinlge out me, loco, ellison445, and bigboy

I think its because none of us care what you little asswipes think..... :yank:

439831[/snapback]

Yeah, there was some accurate info there. You are no genius.

And I'm not sure how you even lump yourself in a group with loco, ellison, or bigboy. I had no idea you were on this site til I read this thread. Then I remembered a few months ago that you had PM'd me something to the effect that you'd never heard of Patriot Racing, and your family has been racing for years, so the guy must not be that bright. I thought it funny, because I'd never heard of your or your family either. It was at that point that I should've notched a place in the mental rolodex for you under the section of Ignorant Polesmokers.

I've butted heads with loco a few times, but I respect his abilities and the advice that he gives people on this site. His posts aren't useless-dribble-jump-on-the-bandwagon flames that serve no purpose, except for the ones that involve me :P

Anyway, I think that's it for now.

Yea you think your a genuis you fuckin jackass, and I'm still here, nope not going anywhere either.

I honestly dont care if you've heard of anything. Your just a useless moron too.

You know what I forgot all about that conversation we had before, maybe thats because i dont worry about shit with turd burgleing retards.

Ignorant polesmoker huh, boy your really entertaining.

I'm not going to stoop to your level, we can all see your just insecure about your cocksucking talent..

:yank:

you and that turbobansheekid should hang out maybe you 2 can pose topless for his dad. :blink:

yea i jumped on the bandwagon alright, hmm if i recall i had 1 of the first posts in this thread

i call em like i see em, I said it before and I'll say it again I do not give a shit waht you think

And I'm not sure how you even lump yourself in a group with loco, ellison, or bigboy.

true, we are a special group arent we :P

I've butted heads with loco a few times, but I respect his abilities and the advice that he gives people on this site.  His posts aren't useless-dribble-jump-on-the-bandwagon flames that serve no purpose, except for the ones that involve me :P

439907[/snapback]

haaa, weve had none of those posts lately..good for us!! :cheers: its good to see that someone who i have had words with before respects what i say. most of the guys i have words with think im a low life piece of pond scum who doesnt know a banshee from a blaster.. :D even tho i seem to be in the middle of stuff all the time, i do try to help everyone i can. oh yea, ridden the cub lately??

t

even tho i seem to be in the middle of stuff all the time, i do try to help everyone i can.

439960[/snapback]

LOL.. Ive noticed that every argument on this forum you seem to get involved one way or anouther..People must love and live to type your name when ever they can..They are all drooling over you man :drool:

ellison445- you are the gayest mother f*cker on this site, i have never seen anyone suck so much dick in my life, you were cool untill i said somthing to bigboy than you changed your whole atitude, are you two butt buddies or something, do you have to defend bigboys virgin ass just so you can be the first to get it. I cant stand people like you, GO FART A CONDOM you little piece shit.

bigboy- I wanst calling you out to try and be a dick, but like i said i cant stand people who jump on bandwagons just so that they feel like they have friends. you didnt read the original post and said sh*t to me that i never asked.

AGAIN, dont be hating me cuz i am the one who started this post, My whole point was that out of 2 pages there was only 1 or 2 real anwsers, is that fair? no! I agree if someone asks a stupid question that has been asked a million times before, than by all means tear into them, but to be honost i have never heard that question before and i have been here for many years.

And no i am not crying about it, hell i dont even care if it seems like i am. see unlike some of you, i dont have a problem with sticking up for someone or something, i am past the point in my life where i have to act hard and act cool to try and impress people, at some point you should pull the dildo out of your asses so you can relax and be able to enjoy this site and let other people enjoy it too, if you want to flame go to the roostin room.

untill later :cheers:

Point 1.

see unlike some of you,  i dont have a problem with sticking up for someone or something,

Point 2

i am past the point in my life where i have to act hard and act cool to try and impress people, at some point you should pull the dildo out of your asses so you can relax and be able to enjoy this site and let other people enjoy it too, if you want to flame go to the roostin room.

untill later  :cheers:

440115[/snapback]

First point - what do you think Ellison was doing? Uh, maybe standing up for a friend?

Second what's all the homosexual references lately? People are saying stuff that I can't believe any straight person would think of.

ellison445- you are the gayest mother f*cker on this site, i have never seen anyone suck so much dick in my life, you were cool untill i said somthing to bigboy than you changed your whole atitude, are you two butt buddies or something, do you have to defend bigboys virgin ass just so you can be the first to get it. I cant stand people like you, GO FART A CONDOM you little piece shit.

440115[/snapback]

Boy oh boy are you a class act or what? Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? Been here for many years with 90 some posts? You have contributed quite a bit of useful information then haven't you?

I have seen and been in quite a few heated discussions on the board over the short time I've posted here, it is bound to happen, more often then not I think you'll find that people speak their mind in an effort to get their point across, and in doing so catch a little internet tough guy syndrome. Be that as it may, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong here....but you are way out of line with your statements above, and have a healthy dose of reality comming you way. Grow up, learn some respect, and contribute something useful to the site or move on.

Boy oh boy are you a class act or what?  Do you kiss your mama with that mouth?  Been here for many years with 90 some posts?  You have contributed quite a bit of useful information then haven't you?

I have seen and been in quite a few heated discussions on the board over the short time I've posted here, it is bound to happen, more often then not I think you'll find that people speak their mind in an effort to get their point across, and in doing so catch a little internet tough guy syndrome.  Be that as it may, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong here....but you are way out of line with your statements above, and have a healthy dose of reality comming you way.  Grow up, learn some respect, and contribute something useful to the site or move on.

440122[/snapback]

Well said Dunedemon :clap::clap::clap:

Dunedemon- dont try and pull the mature fatherly figure with me, your right some of things were out of line, but you know what, at least it was warranted. I dont change my views based on what other people think, and thats great if ellison445 wants to defend his friend, but dont agree with me and anwser the question then change completely and start hatin me for something between me and bigboy, where i am from, if you have a problem with someone you deal with it your self, dont let other people fight your battles for you, that just makes you look like a dush bag. And who gives a fock how many post i have, at least i am not a post whore who lives on this site to make my self feel better by being a complete ass hole to everyone. I will be the first to admit, i am not a expert on riding or wrenching on banshees, but i love riding and i love banshees, thats why i am here. i contribute when i can.

bigboy- hey if your fine with someone else fighting you battles than what else can i say, you and ellison445 can :yank: togerther some more. :yank::yank:

Later on :cheers: